FavreMyYellow

I had this idea, and I like it so ye!

~Yellow Steve's POV~

I teleport Sabre towards the remains of the rainbow town, and he looks around in both shock and horror. "What? ...No, no, no, no! This can't be, the rainbow town?! Why here?!" Sabre shouts and I watch him carefully; seeing his bandana grow wet from tears. 

I place my hand on his shoulder, trying to comfort him without saying a word. He sinks down to the ground, where he sobs into his own hands. I feel a few tears burn my own eyes, just from seeing Sabre like this. I sit down on the ground next to him, and rub small circles on his back with my hand. 

Soon, the sound of his sobs die down, and instead he looks up at me. I smile sincerely at him, hoping to make him feel a little better; and he puts on a forced smile. I mean, it was clear it was forced, but it still means something that he is going to try to put on a fake smile, for me

Even though he says he forgives me, I still feel guilty for all the things I did to him in the past, all because Elemental Steve was controlling me to do the evil he wanted me to do. I continue to rub the circles on Sabre's back and then I stand up, holding my hand out to help him up as well. Hesitantly, he takes my hand, and then we're standing a few inches away from one another. I blush slightly, as I feel our breathing mix with one another's as well, it mingling as we stand in front of each other. 

Gently, I place my hands on his cheek, making him look at me.  A soft blush dances across his perfect, blemish free face. A perfect complexion on his face. I slowly, carefully, lean forward; slowly putting my lips down on his. He blushes, and kisses me back; wrapping his arms around my neck. 

I put my hands down on his hips carefully, as if my hands would break his small, fragile body. The kiss lasts for a few minutes, before we both pull away; him looking into my eyes lovingly. I slowly take my hand off his hips, and start to untie the knot of his bandana that is tied around his head. 

He looks down, and then looks up; showing me his beautiful, forest green eyes. "I love you Sabre..." I whisper, leaning my head against his forehead to look into his eyes. He puts his hands around my neck again, making us both closer to one another. "I love you too Yellow Steve," he says; and then kisses my lips gently. 

I giggle and kiss him back, before pulling away and looking into his eyes once again. Smirking, I rest my head on his shoulder, and he blushes a rosy pink color.  

~~~

So, this is what I have left for requests on this book:

DarkNightmare 
RainbowVoid
PlagueGhost
TimeSabre
plus the Void Sabre part two thing

~KoOkIe CoOkIe