FavreMyGalaxy

So like, I was listening to the amazing song above, and wanted to write a fluffshot on it. I was stuck between it fitting FavreMyGalaxy or GalBow more, and ye- The_Hybrid_Kenjji asked for this-

~Galaxy Steve's POV~

Sabre and Rainbow Steve are really close, like, best-buddies close! Honestly, I sorta envy that about Rainbow Steve. He's known Sabre a lot longer than I have, and has been his friends wayyyyyyyy longer than I have. But still, Sabre is one of my best buddies! You see, I kinda sorta got a slight crush on him, but nobody knows it. 

He just thinks of us as best buddies, and I don't want to loose that, but I like him as well...

(I'm skipping the first stanza--) White sheets, bright lights, crooked teeth, and the night life, I think to myself, Sabre being the only one around since Rainbow Steve went off for a small adventure on his own. Sabre looks up at me, giving me his signature toothy grin I love oh-so-much. 

The sun already set around us, but thankfully we already set up the base ahead of time. 

"Right here, Galaxy Steve. This is going to be where the adventure begins," Sabre says softly, smiling brightly. I nod, beaming with joy. "This is where our friendship begins," he says, and then pulls me into a buddy-hug. I smile, hugging him back, not understanding the lump-like feeling in the bottom of my stomach. 

"You told me this is right where it begins..." I whisper, and he looks at me in confusion. "Galaxy Steve? Are you okay?" he asks me, and I shrug. But your lips hang heavy underneath me... I think, my smile fading away. 

" I promised myself I wouldn't let you complete me..." I say, biting my bottom lip. "What? Galaxy Steve, what's wrong?" Sabre continues to ask, and I feel tears welling up in the corner of my eyes. 

"I'm trying not to let it show, that I don't want to let this go... is there somewhere you can meet me..?" I ask, and Sabre nods. He grabs my arm in a friendly manor, taking me towards our base we set up. I grip onto his arm tight, scared if I let go I would just go spiraling back into a tunnel of darkness with no way out. 'Cause I clutched your arms like stairway railings, and you clutched my brain and eased my ailing... 

We get into the base, and Sabre looks at me worriedly. "Galaxy Steve... Please, tell me what's wrong..." he mutters softly, sitting down on the ground. I continue to stand there, awkwardly shifting back and fourth from one foot to another. "Please..." he begs, making me feel sick to my stomach. (sAmE gAlAxY sTeVe--)

"You're writing lines about me; romantic poetry. Your boy's got red in his cheeks, 'cause we're something he can't see..." (Had to change the lyrics some--). Sabre looks up at me, and I feel my face get flushed from it. "And I try to refrain but you're stuck in my brain, and all I do is cry and complain... because second's not the same..."

"I'm sorry but I fell in love tonight..." I say, tears starting to roll down my face. "I didn't mean to fall in love tonight..." 

"Could we pretend that we're in love?" I shakily whisper, and he grabs my hands gently. 

"No, we can't pretend we're in love..." he says, and I have to choke back sobs. 

"Because I want us to actually be in love..." he says, and then kisses me. 

It takes me by surprise at first, but I kiss him back with firey passion. Our lips move in sync against one another, and my arms wrap around his neck to pull us closer. He rests his hands on my hips, steadying both me and him. 

After a moment or so, we pull away, panting slightly. "I... I love you, Sabre..." I whisper, and he rests his head against my forehead. 

"I love you too, Galaxy Steve..."

~~~

I feel sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Cookie Da' Queen~