ElementalTime

Totally didn't screw up when I was first typing this and wrote 'ElementalToe' whatcha talking about...? XD

This was requested by TheFakeGuest123

~Elemental Steve's POV~

As soon as I was destroyed, what little energy that was left of me got absorbed by Galaxy Steve. Who knew that the creator of me and my brother was going to be a crazy, idiotic Steve named Galaxy Steve? Not me, that's for sure. 

I used to fantasize about meeting my creator, and in every fantasy there were a wonderful, powerful being. They would always be smart, and they would have a combination of mine and Time Steve's--

Time Steve. My brother.

I miss him. Honestly, I do. Seeing his face without the clock mask is something I never done during the time I was alive. I guess I never will...

Lightning summons in the empty mind of Galaxy Steve's, snapping me out of my thoughts. Of course, every time Galaxy Steve gained a new memory, the lightning would spawn. But this time, it's different. This time, unlike all the others, something visible comes in here.

Something humanly shaped. 

I cautiously walk towards them, their back facing me. "Who are you?" I ask, my voice commanding and firm. They tense up and then slowly turn around. The second I see their face, I don't believe my eyes. 

"Elemental Steve?!" Time Steve shouts and runs towards me. He jumps into my arms, and I softly cry tears of joy from seeing him again. 

"Time Steve?! What are you doing here?!" I shout as I hug him tight. He giggles, "I could ask you the same thing." We hug each other tightly in the others embrace, squishing each other from the strong grips we both have. 

"Well, I was sent here after I got destroyed stopping my machine..." I say softly, letting go of him from my tight embrace before I squish him to death. His masks shifts as he smiles weakly at me. "What about you?" I hesitantly ask. 

"Galaxy Steve was at full power, meaning I had no purpose anymore. By accident, he absorbed me..." Time Steve whispers, a soft tear rolling from the mask to the ground. I slowly move to where I am getting the mask off him, looking at him for permission.

He nods, so I pull the mask off and show his actual face. Soft, sandy colored cheeks, hazelnut brown eyes, and almond brown hair. Every small detail of his face is something I want to always see.

He looks down, blushing softly. I place my hand on his cheek, making him look at me in the eyes. Small tears roll down his face, and I hug him. "Don't worry, now we can always be together..." I whisper and wipe the tears away with the pad of my thumb. 

"Promise?" Time Steve asks and I softly press my dry lips against his soft ones. 

"I promise.." I whisper as we pull away from the kiss. Both of us are blushing,and he hugs me again. I hug him back, being in the safe comfort of his arms. 

~~~

One more!

~KoOkIe CoOkIe