VoidMare

Suggested by LogicIsntReal a while back. Also- this is the last oneshot for this book, so ye-

~Void Steve's POV~

Throughout all my evil, the ruler of the Steve Realm has been my inspiration: Nightmare Steve. Or The Nightmare King, as normal Steve's are required to call him. His strength, and power, and the way that people cower in fear just from hearing his name; he's my role model.

I want to be like him one day. Galaxy Steve already fears me, and I'm his creation. Well, other half, but still. "Void Steve," Nightmare Steve says, hovering above me.

I drop to the ground, bowing in front of him. "Yes, sir?" I respond, not meeting his gaze. "Number one rule, never look The Nightmare King in the eyes," my creation, Memory Steve, tells me.

"Why not?" I send a glare at him.

"He's been rumored to have killed some of his own creations for looking at him," Memory Steve explains, tripping all over his words. "He's also been known for not find the need to talk to people that do look at him."

"Look at me, Void, and get off your knees," he groans. "You're probably the only person that I don't want doing that."

"Why not, my King?" I ask, getting up though. I call him my king, just as he's always wanted people to call him.

"You'd be a good person to have on my side," Nightmare Steve shrugs. "Besides, you seem like the only person with any respect in this entire realm."

I feel a blush creep onto my face, my idol complimenting me. "Thank you, sir," I say softly.

"Before I allow you to be on my side though," Nightmare Steve takes a pause. "I want to get one thing from you?"

"What is it? I'll do anything for you, sir."

He grins, flying down to my level. I stand confused, but don't say anything. Then, he does something I never in a million years expected.

He kisses me.

I kiss back, my dreams all coming true. In about five seconds, we pull back. "The one thing is, I want you to be my boyfriend," he says softly.

"Of course!" I blush, nodding. With that, we kiss again, much more passionate than the last though.

~~~

Well, that's the end of this book! Thank you guys so much for all the love and support, I love you all!

This is honestly crazy, and I would've never done it without you guys! From the bottom of my heart, thank you

This is honestly crazy, and I would've never done it without you guys! From the bottom of my heart, thank you. I love you, thank you for going along this journey with me!

Officer Expired Cookie~