Galeer

*Flops*
This was suggested by TheFakeGuest123 and yeah- now imma get into this and then die-

~Galaxy Steve's POV~

Recently we've discovered how to make a machine that made the Overseer not a sheep, so now he's an actual person!

Well, a person in a sheep onesie.

Nevertheless; me, Sabre, Alex, and the Overseer are all hanging out in the field that the Overseer's town sits in. "Tag! You're it!" Sabre says excitedly, running off before I can react.

I huff, chasing after the first person to me, being the Overseer. He runs when he sees me running after him, and I snicker as I continue.

"Aha!" I shout, leaping forward. He yelps as I tackle him to the ground, and I feel my face heat up as I land on top of him.

"S-Sorry..." I mumble, struggling to get off him.

"I-It's fine," he stutters, and I hold my hand out to help him up. He takes my hand, letting me help him.

"H-Hey Overseer?" I ask, and he looks up at me.

"Hm?" he hums.

"Can I talk to you later?" I ask nervously, fiddling with my hands.

He smiles brightly, nodding. My eyes stay on his lips, and my face heats up. "A-Also," I say softly. He looks up at me, and I snicker.

I tap his shoulder, yelling, "You're it!" Before running off.

"Hey!" he shouts, running after me again.

***

"So, what did you want to talk about?" the Overseer asks me as he closes the door of his house.

I fiddle with my hands nervously, biting my lip. "W-Well, I-I like you... a lot..." I say sheepishly, looking away.

He steps closer to me, his hand cupping my cheek. "I don't like you, Galaxy Steve," he starts, making my heart shatter. "I love you..."

I lean forward and kiss him, wrapping my arms around his neck. He kisses back, and my hands run through his soft, white and fluffy hair.

He pulls back after a moment, smiling at me. "I love you too," I say softly.

"Wanna cuddle on the couch?" he asks, and I nod. He picks me up, and I blush, cuddling against him.

~~~

Enjoy that shiz-

Officer Expired Cookie~