FavreMyRainbow

Semi-Depressing stuff right here-
Based on the song Hold On by Shawn Mendes, because I have a slight obsession with Shawn's voice and have been listening to him the past two days straight. 

~Sabre's POV~

I stand close to the edge of the cliff, everything around me seeming so much bigger than it actually is. I take a deep breath, biting my lip. This is it... this is my end... I think to myself, taking another step forward. 

"Sabre, no!" Rainbow Steve shouts from behind me, and I bite my lip. Dang it...

"Stop, take it in..." he whispers, and then I inhale sharply for a moment. 

"I think too much when I'm alone..." I mumble quietly, and he bites his lip. He then wraps his arms around me for a hug. I stiffen up, hugging him back and biting lip. This wasn't my plan... I think to myself. 

"I never win when I keep all my thoughts inside..." I whisper, and I feel my eyes watering up. If I was faster, then I wouldn't have hurt Rainbow Steve... he would just end up forgetting me, just like everyone else has...

"Then don't keep them inside..." he says quietly, his voice cracking, making me realize that he's crying. He looks up at me, tears in his pure, usually playful eyes. I bite my lip, feeling guilty for doing this to him. 

Guilty for doing this to the person who I love with all my heart, but they will never return those feelings...

"Sabre, stay with me..." he whispers quietly. "Everything will be alright..." he mumbles. I bite my lip in attempt to stop the tears that are forming in my eyes from falling, but the effort being futile. 

"I know I haven't seen you lately, but you're always on my mind..." he says, and I feel a little shocked. He's been thinking about me..?

"W-What..?" I ask quietly, my lip quivering from my heart racing. He nods slowly, and my hands shake from the thought of it. 

"I don't know what you're going through," he admits, and bites his lip. He then places his hand on my cheek, smiling weakly. "But there's so much life ahead of you..." he mumbles. Maybe, but it won't be with you... I say silently to myself.

"And it won't slow down, no matter what you do..." he mumbles, standing on his tippy toes and making our faces closer. A soft, pink blush is dancing across his face, and it makes me blush slightly as well. 

"So you just gotta hold on..." he says, and then, to my surprise, kisses me softly. I blush more, but kiss back. My eyes widen in shock, but my hands rest on his hips. His one stays cupping on cheek while the other is wrapped around my neck, his hand already knocked down my hood of my chicken suit and his fingers running through my hair. 

After a moment or so, he pulls away, and I see his face is bright red as well. 

"All we can do is hold on, yeah..." he mumbles. 

I bite my lip, before leaning down and kissing him again, this time more passionate than the last. He kisses back, and my hands stayed on his hips so I don't move them. 

After so long we pull away again, and I smile weakly at him. 

"I'll hold on... for you..." I mumble, and he smiles at me. 

"I love you, Sabre..." he whispers, and I smile at him. Suddenly the world around me seems to shrink, the problems and worries in my mind disappearing. 

"I love you too, Rainbow Steve..." 

~~~

ScReE i DiD iT- 
iM sAfE fRoM uPdAtInG fOr A fEw HoUrS-

Officer Cookie~