FavreMyRainbow VS BlueBow

MaxSpades asked for a BlueBow, and ye- I was listening to Treat You Better by Shawn Mendes and had this idea-

~Rainbow Steve's POV~

Since I died and have been in the Spirit Realm, I've met someone I've always been missing, even though I didn't remember them. Blue Steve, my first and only true friend from when I was created. Sure, I had Green Steve, Ian, Yellow Steve, Chicken Purple Steve, Professor Red, and kinda even Hypno Steve; but none of them stayed by me the entire time. Blue Steve is the only person who stayed with me the entire time.

Blue Steve, on the other hand, stayed with me the entire time, up until the day he died... and I'm the reason he died... (*Gets a BlueBow fluffshot idea-* Imma do it later-)

"Rainbow Steve?" I hear a familiar voice from behind me say, and when I turn around, I see someone I never thought I would see. Instead of seeing my boyfriend, Blue Steve, I see Sabre. 

"S-Sabre..?" I ask quietly, seeing the man in a chicken suit, just like I've always seen him in. He smiles and nods, running over and then hugging me. I hug back, biting my lip. 

"I missed you..." I mumble softly, and he pulls back from the hug and smiles at me. 

"I missed you too, Rainbow Steve," he smiles softly. 

Me and Sabre sit down on the ground and start to talk to one another, and he tells me about how him, Galaxy Steve, and someone named Alex defeated one of the most evilest Steve's named Origin Steve. 

After a few minutes, I see Blue Steve come up from behind Sabre, and I smile softly. "Hey, Rainbow Steve," Blue Steve hums, kissing my cheek. I blush, biting my lip. 

Sabre looks on, clearly confused.

"B-Blue Steve!" I say, flustered, and gesture towards Sabre. "This is my friend, Sabre," I smile softly, and he smiles at Sabre. 

"Oh hey, another chicken man!" Blue Steve chuckles, and I can't help but laugh. (Not sorry- I'm tired and my mind is weird when I'm tired-)

Sabre bites his lip, but holds his hand out. "Nice to meet you," he says softly. 

Blue Steve smiles, taking his hand and shaking it. "So, are you and Rainbow Steve... together?" Sabre asks softly, and he nods.

 "Mhm, we've been together since we found each other here in the Spirit Realm," Blue Steve explains. I bite my lip, feeling a slight bit embarrassed but glad they're getting along with one another. 

Well, they were getting along together. 

"Can I talk to you, alone, Rainbow Steve?" Sabre asks me softly. I bite my lip, but nod. 

Me and him walk over to a different area, out of earshot from Blue Steve. "What's up..?" I ask softly. 

"I won't lie to you... I know he's just not right for you.." Sabre mumbles softly. My eyes widen in surprise, and I bite my lip. 

"W-What..?" I ask quietly. 

"And you can tell me if I'm off, but I see it on your face..." he says quietly, and I bite my lip more. 

"What are you talking about..? I love Blue Steve," I say softly, looking back at him, finding Blue Steve sitting down on the ground. 

"You're spending your time in this wrong situation, and any time you want it to stop; I can treat you better than he can..." he mumbles, stepping closer to me. My breathing hitches and I blush slightly, biting my lip. I step back from him, and he looks down. 

"Because any boy like you deserves a gentleman..." he mumbles. 

"What's going on?" Blue Steve asks, walking over to the two of us. I bite my lip, walking over and hugging Blue Steve. 

"I-I care about you a lot, Sabre... but I love Blue Steve..." I bury my face against Blue Steve's chest, not wanting to see Sabre's reaction. 

Blue Steve wraps his arm around me, not really understanding what's going on. 

"I-I... I'm sorry..." Sabre says, walking off. 

I bite my lip, my eyes watering. "What happened..?" Blue Steve asks me softly, not wanting to make me cry anymore but wanting to know what's going on. 

"He was trying to get me to break up with you... and be with him.." I mumble softly. 

Blue Steve tenses up, but kisses the top of my head. "I love you..." he says quietly to me, and I bite my lip and look up at him. 

"I love you too..."

~~~

sKsKsKsK- iMmA gO rEaD sOmE sOlBy FaNfIcS-

iF yOu kNoW wHaT tHaT iS (It's not Steve Saga-) tHeN yOu ArE oFfIcAlLy mY bEsT fRiEnD-

Officer Expired Cookie~