VoidBow

Written for the amazing ArchCode91

~Void Steve's POV~

I just kidnapped Rainbow Steve, and I know I have to get him to believe me when I tell him that Galaxy Steve isn't the good guy. And I know just the way.

I walk into the room I put Rainbow Steve in to make sure he doesn't escape, and he bites his lip when he sees me. "W-What are you going to do to me..?" he asks, shaking slightly.

I sigh, sitting down on the ground. "I'm not going to hurt you, Rainbow Steve," I say softly, and he looks at me.

"W-What?" he asks, biting his lip more.

"I'm not the bad guy, Rainbow Steve, Galaxy Steve is framing me because he doesn't remember what actually happened," I say softly, and he clearly doesn't even believe the truth. "I don't need you to believe in me," I hum.

Rainbow Steve looks at me, clearly even more scared than before.

"I know how to change my destiny," I sing, and he seems to change his mind a bit. "Sit down but to rewrite our history," I say, and he hesitantly nods. He sits down in front of me, and I grin.

"We can change the whole world, gonna take it over," I say, and his eyes widen.

"W-What?!" he says, scooting back but not getting up.

"Gonna start it over, don't you know what we could be?" I sing, placing my hand under his chin to make him look at me. I see a blush dust across his face, making me grin.

"A new beginning, fighting 'til we're winning," he hums, and I grin.

"Tell me that you're in it, don't you wanna be a superhero?" I ask, and he nods. I stand up, holding my hand out to help him up. He takes my hand, and I smirk as I realize I got him on my side.

"Say come on and show the world who you really are," I sing, and he looks at me. "It's not enough to be better than the rest," I sigh, and he looks at me.

"Will you help me then?" he asks, and I nod with a grin. I teleport both of us out of the Void Dimension and to the normal world, near where Sabre and Galaxy Steve are with the brain fried Purple Steve.

"Gotta take it to the top and make yourself a superstar," I say, and look at him.

He nods, taking my hand in his. I grin, flying upwards. Soon we spot Sabre and Galaxy Steve, and their eyes widen when they see Rainbow Steve next to me, willingly.

"Rainbow Steve! What are you doing?!" Galaxy Steve shouts, and I growl.

"Sabre! Galaxy Steve isn't good!" Rainbow Steve shouts down at Sabre, and Sabre ignores what Rainbow Steve says and just glares daggers at me.

"What did you do to him?!" he shouts at me.

"I told him the truth," I say calmly. "Just like he tried to tell you."

"You're lying," Sabre spats, and I roll my eyes.

"Shall we just leave him alone with his incorrect accusations?" I ask Rainbow Steve, and he hesitantly nods. I teleport the both of us away, staying in the overworld but far from where they are.

When I look back over at Rainbow Steve, I see his eyes watering. I sigh, pulling him into a hug. "You don't need them to believe in you," I say softly in his ear. "Get your mission on lock and see it through, you got all the power you need in you."

He hugs back, smiling softly at me. "We can change the whole world, gonna take it over..."
I whisper in his ear, and he smiles.

"Gonna start it over, don't you know what we could be?" he sings, wiping his tears away. I grin, leaning forward and then gently kissing him. He kisses back, wrapping his arms around my neck as my arms wrap around his waist.

I pull back after a moment, and he grins. "I love you, Void Steve," he smiles softly.

"I love you too," I smile, gently kissing the bridge of his nose.

"Don't you wanna be a superhero?" I ask him with a grin, and he nods. I grab his hand, and we teleport off once again.

~~~

Am I the only one who imagines if Void Steve had a child he would sing them a lullaby that says the "We can change the whole world, gonna take it over"-
I swear imma do requests soon ;-;

Officer Expired Cookie~