FavreMyPurple

I'm going to try and get back into updating this every day or every other day; but yeah! This video made me want to write two, so yeah! Here's one of them!

~Purple Steve's POV~

I'm a little disappointed that Sabre is leaving already, but I know it's the good of both the Spirit World and the regular world. I sigh, looking around at all my friends around me and keeping a fake smile on my face. Just keep smiling... I say to myself, looking back at Sabre.

 The gray bandanna is wrapped tight around his head to cover his eyes, and the soft breeze that blows by blows his chicken hood down to reveal his chocolate brown hair completely. "We're going to miss you, Sabre," Green Steve says and everyone nods. Especially those of us who knew him before... I think to myself, looking at Rainbow Steve and then Yellow Steve. 

All of us have cared about Sabre and doing the right thing, but my slight crush on Sabre is starting to get unstable. Now, I won't be able to see him ever again... I got to tell him now, don't I?

"S-Sabre," I say softly, and he smiles weakly at me. "Yeah Purple Steve?" he asks, and I feel my palms getting sweaty from being so nervous. 

"D-Don't hate me, b-but..." I start and all the other Steve's look at me. Sabre almost seems offended by what I said. "I would never hate you, Purple Steve. What's going on?" he asks, and I smile weakly. 

"I-I like you... a lot... as more than just friends..." I say and Rainbow Steve, the only one I told about this before, starts to squeal in delight. I blush, and when I look up at Sabre he's blushing too. 

~Sabre's POV~

"I-I like you... a lot... as more than just friends..." Purple Steve stutters out, blushing. Rainbow Steve seems to squeal in delight, making me blush as well. "I-I like you too, Purple Steve..." I whisper, and he seems to get a little happier. 

Then, he steps closer, and our lips meet.

My hands instinctively rest on his hips, while his arms wrap around my neck. I kiss him back, my feelings I've had for him for so long finally coming out. 

Some noise is heard from the Steve's around us; Rainbow Steve, Red Steve, Yellow Steve, Green Steve, and Blue Steve; who all are going 'awwww!'

Me and Purple Steve pull away; blushing madly. "I'm going to miss you..." I whisper while leaning my head against his. 

"I'm going to miss you too..."

~~~

Welp, finished--

Cookie Da' Queen~