FavreMyHypno

Suggested by Nightmara_Demon a while back and ye
I don't like this ship;-;

~Hypno Steve's POV~

Nobody knows this, but I've been spying on a certain player here in the Steve Realm for a long time. Nobody really knows I'm still alive, seeing as I've been hidden this entire time.

Recently though, I've been able to tell that my time is going to come soon. Really soon. So, why don't I do something that I have always thought about doing since the player, Sabre, came into the realm?

I do, so I make myself visible to all eyes, even the players, and fly down to the ground. When Sabre sees me, he jumps and backs up. "Who are you?" he asks defensively.

I laugh my normal laugh, though I've been told by Rainbow Steve years ago that it's menacing. Sabre bites his lip, staying back. "I said who are you?!" he shouts at me.

"I'm Hypno Steve, Sabre. I was friends with Rainbow Steve years ago, up until the moment he lost his memories," I say calmly.

"Wait... are you the reason Rainbow Steve lost his memories?!" Sabre shouts at me once again. Obviously, this is already not going as I planned it to go, but I can work out the kinks. (Dirty joke intended XD)

"Technically, yes. Rainbow Steve did it at his will though, knowing it was the only way that he could get strong enough to be able to defeat Nightmare Steve. Though I didn't come here to talk about my old friend whom has passed, Sabre," I say softly, and he looks at me.

"What did you come here for then?" he asks nervously.

"You..." I bite my lip, and he's clearly alarmed by that. I look around, and then realize where we are; the same place that Rainbow Steve went into hibernation at...

"I'll be straight up, I've been watching over you and Rainbow Steve since the beginning. At first it was just because I told Rainbow Steve that I would, but then it got to where I did it because of you."

Sabre bites his lip, hesitantly stepping closer. "You have interested me, Sabre. More than anyone ever has," he looks up at me.

"Why..?" he asks.

"Because, I have finally realized it. I love you, Sabre," I say before kissing him. He tenses up but kisses back.  He pulls back after a moment though, biting his lip.

"I have to go..." he says before running off, not giving me a chance to say anything else.

~~~

*Slept for 12 hours*
*Still tired af but has to go to a meeting today for school*

Officer Expired Cookie~