FavreMyAlex

**Warning**

Cursing. 

Read at your own risk. 

 Another FavreMyAlex? Wow- I'm sorry, I like this ship now-- Based on the song "Fuckin' Perfect" by P!NK 

~Sabre's POV~

I go walking in the direction that Alex took off at, trying to find her. I walk across the grassy field, looking for the girl I haven't known for long but somehow managed to fall in love with. Wait, what?-- I really did... didn't I? I think to myself, and then I see her bright orange hair through some of the tall grass.

I smile, running towards her. When she hears the ruffling of grass from me running, she almost seems scared, and she starts to run. "No! Alex, stop! I'm not going to hurt you!" I shout, but she continues to run. I run towards her as fast as I can, soon grabbing her hand to stop her. That's when I notice tears coming from her green eyes. I take a deep breath, and then smile weakly at her.

I reach behind my own head, taking off my bandanna. There, my green eyes meet her green ones. She inhales sharply, her gaze holding mine. "Made a wrong turn, once or twice," I say softly and she looks at me, confused.

"Dug my way out, blood and fire," I whisper, lacing my fingers with hers. "Bad decisions, that's alright. Welcome to my silly life."

"Mistreated, misplaced, misunderstood," I say, my voice getting more upbeat; almost to a singing voice. Alex smiles weakly, and I smile softly back at her. "Miss 'No way, it's all good', it didn't slow me down," I say softly to her, and I see her face brighten up some.

"Mistaken, always second guessing, underestimated. Look, I'm still around," I say, smiling. She giggles softly, smiling at me. "Pretty, pretty please, don't you ever ever feel like you're less than fuckin' perfect!" she smiles brightly from this line of the song, making me smile. "Pretty pretty please, if you ever, ever feel like you're nothing, you're fuckin' perfect to me!" I smile at her, and she claps.

"Thank you..." she says softly, smiling. I smile, grabbing her hand softly and rubbing the back of it with my thumb. "I love you, Alex..." I say softly, and she blushes. "I-I love you too..."

~~~

I like this ship too much... Now, happy Easter!

Cookie Da' Queen~