FavreMyRainbow

Most of this is from a smut oneshot I wrote today, and yeah. I edited it a little so it goes together well and not just a trainwreck, so yeah! Enjoyyyyyyy

~Rainbow Steve's POV~

I head off in search for a cave to get some redstone and stuff, but then realizing I forgot to get a pickaxe from Sabre. So, I turn around and run back to the area he was at, holding a few logs from the tree I cut down to get some wood. Sabre was doing a outro for the Sky People, so I giggle and walk over there as soon as he ends it.

"Rainbow Steve?" he says and I smile. "The one and only," I grin, even though I'm still not used to his half Sabre, half Galaxy Steve face. I see a slight blush go across his face, on both sides, making the Galaxy Steve part of him powerless. I giggle softly. "I need a pickaxe," I explain and he nods, managing to completely compose himself.

"Oh, right, I forgot about that," he says and then tosses me a stone pickaxe. I smile and pick it up, and then kiss his cheek on the Sabre side of him. "Thanks Sabre!" I grin and then walk back towards the way I was going as I was searching for a cave.

~Sabre's POV~

Rainbow Steve kisses my cheek and then walks off again, making me a blushing mess. "I should go help him.." I say softly to myself and walk into the direction that Rainbow Steve went. After a short minute of looking for where Rainbow Steve went, I see a cave that has torches in it. I smile and then walk down into it, soon finding Rainbow Steve mining, now holding a iron pickaxe instead of the stone one I gave him.

"Where'd you get that?" I ask and he jumps, getting ready to whack me with the pickaxe but stops when he sees it's me. "Oh, thank goodness it was you Sabre, I thought it was some monster..." he says and then looks at the pickaxe. "Oh, right, I got this from mining some iron and then making it into this!" he grins and I nod.

He then tosses the stone pickaxe back, even though it is now over half dead. "Mind helping me look for some redstone and iron?" he asks and I smirk. "Hmm, how about no?" I ask and pin him against the stone wall. A pastel pink blush is on his face and he gulps, seeing as I've never done this before. "Sabre..?" he asks and I lose control of my thoughts. I kiss him.

He instantly kisses me back, and his arms wrap around my neck. His hands run through my hair while my one hand is against the stone wall, my other resting gently on his fragile body; at the hips to be exact. Our lips move in sync with one another's, and my heart is thumping roughly in my chest. I finally pull away from the kiss and hazily look into his eyes.

My vision is brighter than normal, and soon I realize it's because he took my bandana off. Normally, I would've been mad, but seeing the pure Rainbow Steve in front of me, I could never get mad at him. He looks at me, his eyes hazy and full of love and passion. "You're eyes are beautiful..." he mutters softly and kisses my cheek again. I blush softly, making him giggle.

"Do you trust me?" I ask, my voice soft. He smiles softly and then gently presses his lips against mine. "With my life," he mutters softly as soon as he pulls away. I blush softly, and he does as well.

"I love you Sabre..." Rainbow Steve says softly and I blush

"I love you too Rainbow Steve," I say and kiss his cheek. I pick up the pickaxe, and together, we both mine the stone in search for more materials. 

~~~

sdfghgfdesaxcvbhresveddoiwaklsddfawslzmsxoalksndcesdfwoisn

~KoOkIe CoOkIe