GalaxyTime

TheDiamondLu asked for this and ye!

~Galaxy Steve's POV~

Sabre's gone, Void Steve's gone, and Rainbow Steve's gone. Everyone's gone.

I summon lightning on myself, teleporting myself away. Or so I thought...

Instead, I am in a dark, empty place. Something, or someone, is looking the opposite way. As the lightning stops summoning on me, the figure turns around. As they come forward, closer to where I could see them, a soft, scared voice speaks. "H-Hello?" they ask. The voice is... familiar...

They come to where their face is shown, and I don't believe my eyes. "Time Steve..?" I ask, completely shocked.

~Time Steve's POV~

Lightning strikes here inside Galaxy Steve's airhead mind, the place I've been sincehe had to absorb me. I slowly walk forward, trembling slightly, and my legs trying to buckle under me. "H-Hello?" I call, walking slowly towards where the bolts of lightning were coming from. 

A figure is in the distance, but I can't exactly make out who they are. "Time Steve..?" they ask, seeming star-struck. 

"Wh-Who are you?" I ask, completely scared. How do they know my name?! Their voice seems distant, the echo of Galaxy Steve's empty mind altering the words. 

They step forward, their purplish colored body seeming hazy. Is that... "Galaxy Steve..?" 

They come rushing forward, and my shaky legs take control of me. I rush towards him swiftly, and we meet halfway. 

He pulls me into a hug, squishing my small body. I blush softly, hugging him back. "It's good to see you, Galaxy Steve..." I say softly and continue to hug him. 

"I missed you too, Time Steve," he says, and we both pull away from one another's embrace. I blush softly and look up into his bright yellow eyes I missed so much. 

Without thinking, I stand on my tippy toes and gently put my lips onto his. He kisses me back, and my arms wrap around his neck. His hands gently rest on my hips, and we continue to kiss. 

A few minutes later we both pull away, both blushing softly. "S-Sorry..." I say softly and he smiles. He kisses my cheek softly, making my face go as red as Dark Steve's eyes. "That's fine, I-I liked it..." he says and I giggle.

"I-I love you Galaxy Steve," I say, my face turning bright red.

"I love you too."

~~~

Don't forget, requests are closed for a bit 

I don't want tons of requests, but people keep asking for some when I already posted the thing saying I'm not taking any more. So yeah, baii

~KoOkIe CoOkIe