FavreMyGreen

I was watching today's video, and I had this idea, and-- If this were to have a title, it'd be called "Kiss Goodbye ~ FavreMyGreen"

~Green Steve's POV~

"Wait... Can't you take me there and introduce me to everyone?" I ask Sabre, Alex, and Galaxy Steve; and Alex starts to panic slightly. "No, Green Steve. The Steve's there, they don't like me that much for not being a Steve, and going against them to help Alex. They fear her since she has powers, while they don't," Sabre explains, sighing. 

I sigh as well, wanting to be with all of them still. Especially Sabre. I think... I think I like him... I say to myself, and Sabre smiles weakly at me. "Oh... okay..." I say softly, and all three of them smile softly at me. 

"Well, I'm going to miss you, Green Steve..." Sabre says softly, and to my surprise; he hugs me. I blush softly, smiling. Then, when we pull away from the hug, he smiles weakly at me. 

I can't take it anymore. I don't care what Alex or Galaxy Steve think, much less anyone else.

I kiss him.

~Sabre's POV~

Green Steve kisses me, and I blush brightly. I kiss him back, passionately with love flowing through the air around us. I seem to forget about the world around me, even Alex and Galaxy Steve, and just put all my energy and effort in the kiss. My hands rest on his hips while his arms wrap around my neck, slightly deepening the kiss. 

I grin against his lips, before slowly pulling away from the kiss. The feeling of his lips on mine lingers on my lips, making me blush more. "Well, that was entertaining to watch," Galaxy Steve teases, making both of us blush as bright as Red Steve's hair. 

"S-Shut up!" I stutter out, and Galaxy Steve's grin just grows wider. 

~~~

Welp, now I gotta go to bed--

Cookie Da' Queen~