MemorySabre

My throat has been basically dying all day today, meaning I could hardly talk earlier, but I did it! This one was suggested by OliSteve

~Memory Steve's POV~

Sabre comes in front of me, and tosses his weapons down on the ground in front of me. I look down at him, my eyes meeting his even though he's wearing his bandana, and I feel my powers charging up. You see, the longer I look at someone, the more of their memories I can erase. He backs away, his mouth moving but my focus being so strong I can't process what he's saying. 

He continues to back away, and I continue to step forward. Soon, he runs into a tree, making him be completely powerless and surrounded. I place my hands on the truck of the tree, pinning him against it so he couldn't leave. Sabre's breathing quickens, him continuing to look directly at me. I smirk, enjoying the sight, and I see a blush creep up on his face. 

Without thinking, I push my lips against his for a passionate kiss. My eyes close, and I half expect Sabre to loose his memories again. Instead, his lips move against mine, making the pleasure of this kiss enjoyable. This kiss lasts for about 30 seconds, before we both pull away. 

He hazily looks at me through his bandana, and I slowly untie the dark gray fabric. Then, I see Sabre's eyes. A solid, forest green pair of eyes look into my bright red eyes between the swirls of the spiral. 

"I love you Memory Steve," he says softly, pure love in his eyes that are as green as a forest. "I love you too," I say and he smiles softly. 

"Hey Sabre? Did you get Memory Steve ye-- what the heck?!" Rainbow Steve says, and me and Sabre turn our heads to see Rainbow Steve. "Dang it..." Sabre says, and I just sigh. 

~~~

Whenever I get 413 followers, I'm going to be doing an updating spree the closest Saturday, where I am going to hopefully update every fanfic at least. My goal is to write at least two fluff oneshots, a smut oneshot, a chapter of all my fanfics, and if I have time some even more fluffs. I still got tons of requests, plus a few I want to do, but feel free to ask for any ship you want, though it might take a bit. That's all I got to say!

~KoOkIe CoOkIe