FavreMyLight

Suggested by GalaxyChan6 

~Sabre's POV~

Me and Galaxy Steve build a machine, that I'm hoping is going to get Light Steve from Lucas' server. Since he's been gone for a long time, I'm not even sure if he's alive anymore or not. But, it's worth a try; right?

I place the last piece of redstone down, and Galaxy Steve turns the machine on to make sure the redstone connection is strong. When all the pistons work, I mentally celebrate to myself. "You sure this is going to work Sabre? I don't even remember ever meeting this 'Light Steve' you're talking about," Galaxy Steve says, and I just simply nod. 

"I think it'll work. But, if it doesn't; at least we tried..." I say, and Galaxy Steve nods. Since Galaxy Steve is a Steve, I lock him into one side of the machine and then on the count of three, I'm going to turn the rest of the machine on.  

"Three... Two... One!" I shout and then flick the lever. Immediately, tons of lightning goes off on the machine, and after like a minute or so; it worked.

Light Steve stands there, in the machine, alive.

~Light Steve's POV~

I walk around Lucas' server, not knowing what to do since he disappeared for so long. Then, lightning starts summoning itself on me. "Is Nightmare Steve here?!" I shout, running; but then realizing the lightning isn't hurting me. It's teleportation lightning.

Soon, it takes me to wherever the lightning was coming from, and then I see darkness.

Then, I see light. I see Sabre.

Sabre stands there in front of me, his bandanna stretched tight over his face and his hair getting messy from him running his hands in his hair from stress.

He unhooks me from the machine, and I stumble out. Seeing as I was just teleported to another Realm, I get dizzy from trying to walk around and I end up falling. Luckily, Sabre rushes to my side and catches me before I fall to the ground. I blush slightly, looking up at him. 

Then, to my surprise (Not mine though--), Sabre leans down and kisses me gently.

I blush more, kissing him back, just as I've always fantasized. It only lasts for like ten seconds, but those were probably the best ten seconds of my life. 

"I missed you, Light Steve..." Sabre muttered softly, hugging me. I hug him back, finally feeling safe and happy again. 

"I missed you too... and I love you..." I whisper, and he smiles. 

"I love you too," he says, pecking my cheek. I blush more, my face getting red and Sabre just giggling from it.  

Meanwhile, Galaxy Steve is still stuck in the machine and wondering when it's going to be over.  

~~~

Holy frick--

1) I already got to 1k votes! That's crazy! What should I do as a special?

2) It's Sabre's birthdayyyy!!! 

Cookie Da' Queen~