FavreMyAlex

The 60th part (I think?--) and I'm just now getting a straight ship-- Is it bad that I ship this now?--

~Alex's POV~

A man in a chicken suit keeps chasing me around, telling me to listen to him as a creepy talking sheep is running close behind him. "How do I know I can trust you?" I ask, backing up against the grass hill that's impossible to climb. "You... you can't.. but if you don't let your walls down and let people try to help you, you won't get all the help and love you deserve," the man says. 

I feel my face heat up slightly, smiling weakly. "I-I'm not sure..." I say softly, which is the truth. The mans smooth, tan face looks down slightly at me, and I can't tell the emotion in his eyes; seeing as they're covered by a bandanna. 

 "If there is any little bit of belief inside of you, please, put it on me. I can show you that there is good people out there..." they whisper, their face getting closer to mine as their voice gets softer. They smile weakly at me, and I feel a soft shade of pink dust across my face. "Alex. That's your name, alright?" they explain to me, as if they know. 

I nod slowly, putting my trust into them. They seem like they know this... I think to myself, smiling weakly. "I'm Sabre, a completely different entity compared to both you, Steve's, and the Overseer," they explain, pointing over to the sheep standing there awkwardly. "T-Then what are you, S-Sabre?" I ask them, my voice trembling slightly for some reason. 

I have powers, a lot more than them. I could take them out in a heartbeat probably, but for some reason; I feel calmer with them. "I'm a player. Someone who joins into the realm that's completely powerless," Sabre explains to me, smiling. 

I nod slowly, trying to process all this information that they're telling me currently. "Sabre? Mind if I talk to you for a moment?" the talking sheep, or as Sabre called him; the Overseer, says. Sabre nods slowly, turning back to look at me. "I'll be right back. You stay here, okay, Alex?" they say to me; and I just nod simply. 

Alex... I like that name...

~Sabre's POV~

"What's up Overseer?" I ask the Overseer as he pulls me away from Alex, where we were talking to get to know each other more. The Overseer sighs, looking off into the distance before turning back to me. "She's something different Sabre, she not a Steve. She's something--" The Overseer starts, but I cut him off before he can say anything bad about Alex. 

"Better. She's something better," I say, feeling my face heat up slightly. Her blonde (Is it blonde? I feel stupid rn--) hair, with the pony tail that falls over her one shoulder. Everything about her, makes her beautiful. The Overseer steps back from my words, looking at me in shock. "I-I think... I think I like Alex, Overseer..." I say softly to him, and he just sighs. 

"You can't like any entity Sabre, especially a entity that we know nothing about, who could be dangerous!" Overseer explains, but I just do a simple hmph. 

I turn around, debating on just leaving Overseer there and then going back to talk to Alex. Then, I finally calm down enough to actually turn around to face Overseer, which just fills me with more guilt.  "I don't care anymore Overseer! You already forced her into staying in that filthy cave, made every other Steve afraid of her and called her a Witch, then you didn't want to help her even though you knew she was scared!" I shout at him.

I clutch my fists together, trying to control the rage that flows through my veins. "You know what!? Since you don't seem to need me anymore, and don't seem to want to listen to me, when I know what's best for us; I'll leave you alone! Do what you want for all I care, just leave me alone!" the Overseer shouts back at me, and then runs off. 

Tears start to weld up in my eyes, but thanks to my bandanna, they don't actually fall. For a moment, I just stay there, trying to compose myself enough to go back over to Alex. Then, after a moment, I walk over to where Alex and I were talking before; just to see that she's still there. "What happened..?" she asks me, and I shake my head. 

"Me and the Overseer argued..." I say softly, and she rests her hand on my cheek. "Do you want to talk about it..?" she asks me, trying to support me. I slowly reach up, untying my own bandanna before taking it off completely. I look at her through my green eyes, no longer being covered by the gray fabric. We both blush slightly, and then without thinking, I do something I thought I would regret. 

I lean down, letting my lips meet hers. She blushes, but instead of getting pushed away; her lips press up against mine. Though her peachy colored lips look all rough and chapped, they're actually soft and smooth. I blush slightly, wrapping my arm around her waist while her arms wrap around my neck; her fingers gently tugging at my hair. 

Then, we both pull away from the kiss, blushing softly. "I love you Alex..." I say softly, making her blush more. I chuckle softly from the sight, kissing the bridge of her nose. "I love you too, Sabre..." she whispers softly. 

My lips then meet hers again, captivating her in another kiss, one that's more passionate than the last. 

~3rd Person POV~

Sabre and Alex continue to kiss for their second kiss, while the Overseer pauses for a moment to think about his actions. The sheep sighs, realizing he overreacted to what happened and starts to walk back to where he left Sabre and Alex. No sounds are heard, other than the sound of the wind blowing the trees and the sheep's breathing. 

Then, something comes into his view. 

Alex and Sabre's limbs are intertwined with one another's, and their lips are connected with one another's. The Overseer sighs, knowing it was going to happen at some point but not sure when; and just leaving the two of them in peace. 

~~~

Imma now play on my Nintendo Gameboy I just found, and then go to bed, seeing as it's 2:40 am for me--

Cookie Da' Queen~