{29} Park Jimin PT.2

3201 words

Here's the second part of the Jimin Imagine. I hope it fits well with the first part and the ending isn't all too rushed >~< Also it's a little long, but my friend said it'll be fine, so meh.

 ❤ I hope it fits well with the first part and the ending isn't all too rushed >~< Also it's a little long, but my friend said it'll be fine, so meh

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

You woke up with a burning pain in you lower stomach. This was the sixth time already. You just wanted to sleep and get some rest, but apparently the little baby inside of you had other ideas.

It was all because of your husband Jimin, you were sure of that. He talked to your growing babybumb every night and morning and at random moments during the day when he got the chance to. The baby probably couldn't sleep because Jimin didn't talk to your belly yet since he had to work late today and he wouldn't be back for another one and a half hour.

You both decided on not knowing the gender yet as you wanted it to be a surprise. You groaned and rolled over, closing you eyes once again.

"Please go to sleep sweetie, mommy is really tired. Daddy will come talk to you tomorrow okay?" You softly said and rubbed your belly a few times, hoping that the baby would listen to you.

After a few minutes laying and turning you gave up your sleep. "Happy now?" You asked your belly, which grumbled in response as if it heard you. You chuckled and got up to get something to drink. You walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge to get a drink. Your eyes landed on a bottle with a sticky note on it. You frowned and reached out to grab it.

Hello babyyy, I knew you'd get hungry or thirsty so I got this for you yesterday 😊 Drink it quickly and go back to bed to get some sleep, I don't want you to be tired! Love youu~ Xxx Jiminie.

You smiled and opened the bottle before drinking a bit of the fruit juice. Jimin was always so caring and considerate, and now you were pregnant he was such a sweetheart. Not that he normally wasn't caring or something though.

After you finished it you walked back to the stairs, but a pain in your back stopped you.

'This kid will be the end of me..' You thought as you stumbled over to the couch, knowing you couldn't get up the stairs in this state now that Jimin wasn't home. This had happened three times before, a pain in your lower back that prevented you from walking much, let alone getting up the staircase.

Now that Jimin wasn't here to help you, you bid the thought of your warm bed farewell and sat down on the couch. You looked around to see if there was any blanket. Sadly you've had the chance to clean after the movie night you both had the evening before, so you couldn't use the soft blanket anymore.

You sighed and laid down the best you could with your now bigger tummy. You weren't quite used to it yet, but you loved the feeling. The couch wasn't that comfortable but at least you could lay down.

After a few minutes you started to feel lonely, and you missed Jimin. Just him being there and hugging you. You know you couldn't text him because he was probably very busy with the new album, but you really wanted him there with you.