{50} Kim Seokjin & Kim Namjoon

924 words

I'm sorry if this is crappy, I'm really tired because I can't get enough sleep during the nights ;-; I'm kinda living from short nights and naps during the day :').

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Have you guys seen a red rose?" Jin yells from the other side of the field. Since it was Spring, and the large field was full of beautiful flowers you decided to go out and pick a few nice ones to decorate the house with.

"No, but I've seen a few purple ones!" Namjoon yells back at him as he walks behind you. You look around and spot a few little sunflowers. You smile and walk up to them.

"These are cute? We could use them for the livingroom." You ask, looking back at Namjoon. He walks up to the flower to take a closer look and smiles as well. "If you like them we should take a few with us."

You nod and bring your scissors up to the base of the flower to cut it off, before handing it to Namjoon. He takes the flower from your hand and puts it in the little basket he was holding, along with the other flowers you had already picked.

The news said that the Summer would be very dry, with no rain or any storms. When you heard that you wouldn't have the flowers in the garden this year you had been sulking all week as you really wanted to see the ones you got from Namjoon's parents in bloom.

Jin had offered to take you to the large field where they sold all kinds of flowers, as he had the idea of decorating the house with them instead. You had immediately agreed to the plan, which is the reason you're currently walking through the large flower garden from a family company.

"I found them!" Jin happily says as he walks up to you with a few roses in his hands. "They aren't all red but I think they're still really pretty."

"They're perfect, Jin. They'd fit well with the kitchen." You smile and stand on your toes to peck his cheek. He returned the smile and put the flowers in the basket. "Do you guys want more flowers or are we good to go?"

Namjoon made a humming-like sound as he thought about the question, looking around the field as he did.  "I think we have everything."

"I think we don't need more flowers as well." You agreed while nodding. Jin smiled and took your hand in his before gently pulling you towards the exit of the field. You happily comply and swing your hand back and forth, hearing Namjoon chuckle behind you.

When you reach the exit Namjoon unlocks the car for Jin and you to get in as he pays for the flowers. After Namjoon is buckled up in the car as well he drives back home, accompanied by a live concert of you and Jin as you sing along with the music on the radio.

As soon as you reach home you jump out of the car and skip to the door, turning around and waiting for Namjoon to throw you the keys.

"Yah, shouldn't you help with the flowers first?" Jin scolds you as he tries to lift the baskets alone. As you make an apologizing gesture you quickly walk over to him, taking one of the baskets from him and walking back to the door.

Namjoon beats you to it and quickly unlocks the door, holding it open for you as you step into the apartment. You set the baskets on the counter in the kitchen and stretch your arms above your head, easing your tense muscles.

"Damn this is heavy!" Jin complains as he sets the other basket on the counter as well, resting his hands on his knees to catch his breath. Namjoon rolls his eyes and pulls him up before hugging him from behind. "You shouldn't have said you'd carry it."

Jin huffs as he wriggles out of Namjoon's hold and walks off to your shared bedroom. You let out a chuckle and peck Namjoon's cheek. "You know how he is. The baskets aren't even that heavy."

Namjoon chuckles as well before you both walk to the bedroom. Once you're there you quickly change into some sleepwear and slip in bed next to Jin. You curl up beside him and lay your head on his broad chest, hearing his heartbeat and feeling the nice warmth radiating from his body. Namjoon lays down on Jin's other side and buries his nose in the crook of his neck, getting comfortable.

"You're not mad at me, are you?" Namjoon asks as he swings an arm over Jin's waist. He gets a humming sound in return as Jin closes his eyes. "Of course I'm not mad at you. But the next time, you carry it."

Namjoon chuckles. "Fair enough."

You snuggle up further into Jin's side as you get comfortable, a sigh leaving your lips. "Goodnight guys."

Jin turns his head slightly and pecks your forehead. "Night, baby."

"Sleep well." Namjoon says as he reaches his hand out to put a strand of your hair behind your ear. You smile at the gesture and close your eyes. As you relax you feel Jin's chest rising and falling as he breathes.

You feel your eyes starting to get heavy, even as they're closed already. You slowly start to drift away, and finally you do, falling into a dreamless sleep next to your two loving boyfriends.

Goodnight ♥️♥️