{63} Kim Seokjin & Park Jimin PT.2

3802 words

I couldn't find a good JinMin gif, (It was stressful and frustrating as fuck I was looking for one for at least two hours 😤) so that's why this part has two :)
Just ignore that the gif of Jin says Apple Tape because that just doesn't make any sense.

I couldn't find a good JinMin gif, (It was stressful and frustrating as fuck I was looking for one for at least two hours 😤) so that's why this part has two :)Just ignore that the gif of Jin says Apple Tape because that just doesn't make any sense

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

You were so nervous

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

You were so nervous. Pacing around the room you waited for your mother to come back. You brought your hands up to your mouth, having a habit of biting your nails whenever you felt nervous, but managed to fight the urge.

'Not today. My precious nails won't be ruinated today' You thought as you pushed your arm back to your side. Finally the door opened.

"Sweetie I'm so sorry I'm late! Your dad wouldn't stop begging me how to show the picture we made of you when we were shopping the other day." Your mother ranted as she quickly put the bag she was holding on the table, and the clothing hanger over the chair before she squeaked.

"Omygod I'm so excited!! My little girl is growing up and starting her own life!" She said while frantically wiping her non-excisting tears.

You laughed. "Mom don't worry, it's going to be fine." You said, not sure if it was her or yourself you were trying to convince.

"I know, I just... I don't know, I'm just happy." She pulled you in for a hug, but quickly pulled away again. "Okay, now go sit down so I can do your hair!"

You smiled at her and sat down in front of the big mirror. She was a hairdresser, and she insisted in doing it herself instead of renting a professional.

"Don't look at yourself yet, it needs to be a suprise!" She said and turned the chair around so your back was facing the mirror, making you pout.

"But I want to see how you're going to make me look."

"No buts! Have a little faith in your mother, will you?" She chuckled, making you sigh. "Fine~"

After a few minutes of her applying make-up on your face another woman came in.