{83} Jeon Jeongguk

1897 words

Happy belated Jungkook Day!! 💗 Our Golden Maknae turned 22, I'm so so proud of him and what he did so far. Happy birthday Kookie! 🎂🥳

I asked a few family members to name some words, (~Green, Hawaii, 11:32, volleyball~) and from there on out I wrote this imagine :) Kind of like an creative exercise I guess.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Yes! And once again the Golden Maknae scoreesss!"

You groan in frustration as you lean forward on your knees, tyring to catch your breath. Out of the corner of your eyes you see the volleyball bouncing away, slowly coming to a stop somewhere on the sand.

Jungkook grins and pushes his black bangs back, his forehead glistening with sweat in the burning hot sun. "I told you I'd win."

You sigh and force yourself to stand up straight again, tightning your ponytail once more so it's higher up your head and not in your neck. "Yeah yeah, you won. No need to brag about it, it's just a stupid game anyway."

"You just can't handle the fact that you lost, can you?" He mockingly asks as he happily jogs towards the volleyball, picking it up and throwing it at you like he isn't affected at all by the warm weather. You catch it and throw it as fast as possible back at him. "You won. Big deal."

A chuckle leaves his lip and he catches the ball swiftly before catching up with you as you walk back to the beach house you both stay at for the week. Jungkook had asked you to go with him on a small vacation since he had a few weeks off from work. Naturally you couldn't say no to him. After all, spending time with your boyfriend was amazing, so the decision about the topic was quickly made.

"Just admit it baby, you cannot stand your loss." He grins as you both walk up the pebble path towards the cabin. You scrunch your nose up at him before pushing the doors open, the cool air inside the house coming from the air conditioner hitting you in your face.

You sigh as you pull the elastic band out of your hair and lean forward, throwing your blonde locks over your head and ruffling it with your fingers. Jungkook comes up behind you, hugs you from behind and leans over your back, burying his face in your shoulder.

"Kook~" You whine. "It's too hot for cuddles."

"I don't care," He simple states. "It's always the right time for cuddles, so deal with it." He says and presses a kiss to your nape.

"Ugh," You groan. "You big baby, you can go a day without cuddles."

Jungkook shakes his head, his wet-from-sweat hair ticking your neck. "I can't. Cuddles are a must."

"Well you gotta let me go, I wanna shower."

He shakes his head again. "I won't let you go though."

"I don't care if you won't let me go or not, but I am gonna shower, no matter what!"

"Then you'll just have to take me with you." He says as he grins widely at you. You sigh, but give up on argueing with him.  "Fine. But if you try something you're out."