{51} Park Jimin

1517 words

Drunk Jiminie is cute.

This bitch just got a 6.3 for her physics test. I am ShOoKetH 😩 (I suck at physics so woopwoop 🎉 )

 I am ShOoKetH 😩 (I suck at physics so woopwoop 🎉 )

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"You're warm." Jimin commented as he hugs you closer. You chuckle and snuggle further into his side. You're cuddled up on the couch, both wearing a big hoodie and some sweatpants.

"You too." You say as you draw circles on his chest. He smiles and closes his eyes.

Suddenly the doorbell sounds through the house. You groan and whine. "Why now, I'm comfortable!"

Jimin chuckles and gently pushes you off of him to get up. "I'll get it."

You sit up and look towards the door, curious about who it was as you weren't expecting anyone. You heard Jimin talking to someone, but you couldn't make out what he was saying.

Suddenly Jimin ran from behind the corner and darted up the stairs. Yoongi chuckled as he appeared from behind the corner and walked over to you.

"Yoongi?"

"Oh, hey." He greeted you and sat down next to you on the couch.

"What are you doing here? Why was Jimin so-"

"He forgot we're going out today." He cut you off. You furrowed your eyebrows. "Going out?"

Yoongi nodded. "Yeah, since he's dating you he barely hangs with us anymore. I'm not saying that's a bad thing, I'm happy he found you. But sometimes we kinda need him too."

You nod your head in understanding. "Sorry I'm so clingy towards him sometimes."

Yoongi smiled and leant back, looking at you. "Don't be. We don't mind it. Besides, it's nice to be able to steal him from you sometimes." He chuckled, making you smile as well. As you did, you saw Jimin rushing down the stairs, his lazy clothes replaced with tight black jeans, a white shirt, and a black jacket in his hands to complete the look.

"I'm here! I'm here! I'm here!" He chanted as he ran into the kitchen to grab his keys. "I'm sorry I forgot, Yoongi!" He said once he got back in the living room again.

"Nah, that's okay." Yoongi shrugged as he got up from the couch. "Let's get going then."

Jimin quickly rushed over to you. "I'm sorry I'll have to leave like this, baby." He said with furrowed eyebrows.

"If you promised him you don't really have another choice, right?" You chuckled. "It's okay, go have fun. I'll be fine."

"You sure? I mean I can stay home if you want me to." Jimin pouted. You smiled and made grabby hands towards him. He got the hint and leant down to hug you.