{46} Jeon Jeongguk

1553 words

This imagine is based on a short story busan_exe made on her Instagram. 💜

A heavy sigh left your lips

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

A heavy sigh left your lips. This was one of the many days you came home late from work, and not by just half an hour or something. Your boss kept nagging you about some paperwork, causing you to stay a couple hours after your shift ended, which led to you being really tired when you finally got home.

You fidgeted with the keys in your hand before entering your shared apartment with your boyfriend, Jungkook. You moved in with him a few months back, and it was the best decision you ever made. A sigh left your lips once again as you dropped your bags and slowly took off your jacket before walking towards the living room.

When you walked into the living room you saw Jungkook sitting in front of the couch playing Overwatch, of course. Ever since he found out about the game he hardly ever played something else. You greeted him but of course there was no reaction. He was too caught up in his game to hear you come home. You didn't mind it though, he was cute when he was all focused on his game, a little pout evident on his lips in concentration.

You sat down beside him, letting your head rest on his shoulder. He jumped a little from the sudden touch, but smiled when he noticed it was you. He paused the game and put his controller down before pulling you in his lap to hug and cuddle with you.

"You overworked again, didn't you?"  He asked as he quit the game completely before wrapping his hands around your waist. You nodded and played with his necklace. He let out a sigh and looked away.

"I'm sorry."  You muttered, not looking at him. Without saying anything else he grabbed your phone from the back pocket of your jeans.

You frowned.  "What are you doing?"

"I'm gonna tell your boss you don't work there anymore."  He replied as he looked for his number in your contacts.

"What? You can't just- I can't just stop working there!"  You said as your eyes shot up to meet his.

"Yes, you can. You don't even need to work, you know that."  He calmly replied. You sighed and looked down at his necklace again.  "But I don't want you to do all the work, I'll feel bad if you pay for everything."

Jungkook looked up at you, his finger lingering over the green call button.  "You know I don't mind, so stop worrying about that."

"Still. I want to do something when you're at practice."

"You can come with me. Anyhow, you're not working there anymore."  He said as he pressed the call button. You knew you couldn't change his mind, so you just continued playing with his necklace. When Jungkook had decided something, it was hard to talk him out of it.