~Author's Note + Face Reveal~

Not an imagine, just wanted to thank you guys SO much for reading the book and if you want you can stay for my lil rant :) If you don't enjoy the rest of your day

This is going to be a long ass ride guys better buckle up.

So this book finally reached the 100 imagines! 😍 When I first started this I never thought I would write so many of these, but I got new ideas at the most random times after seeing the most random things, and I just couldn't hold myself back from writing them down.

Even so, I still have some imagines which never actually made the book, so I'll post them on here after my rant :)

I originally started this book because a friend of mine had trouble falling asleep. I'd pretend I was Jimin texting her, but that later changed into me telling her a short bedtime story about Jimin and occasionally about Jin. Then after a short while I had come up with a few and I found them too well done - if I may say so myself hehe - so I copied them from the chat and set them to my notes.

Later my mind just came up with the idea to create a book for them, where I'd post a few of them so my friend could just read that instead of me writing live for her. Of course I didn't mind texting it to her at the time she wanted to sleep but the book thing was just easier since I wasn't available every day.

So it all kind of just started from there. Writing stories during class, whenever I came home and had to wait for something, coming up with something during dinner and rushing to write it down.. it became such an obsession and huge hobby. I loved writing, and I still do. Letting my fantasy run wild and creating something for other people to read and enjoy is just something I love doing, and hope to continue doing in the future.

Sure, I'll get older and yes, I'm gonna have my job and future life too. Still, I hope I never have to put an end to it. I hope I can find the time to write every once in a while even when I'm older. Even if it's just short drafts of something random at least I'm still writing then.

I can't even begin to describe how lucky I feel to have achieved so much with this book. I honestly thought it would be a little thing I did for my friend, and only she would read it, maybe my other friend but that was about it. But it became so much more than that..

It became like my life's work. Every time I got a thousand more reads I happily told my parents, everytime I got 10K further I sent it in the group chat of my friends, who would be so proud. Writing has become such a huge thing in my life and I honestly can't imagine ever living without it anymore. I can imagine a lot of things, but that's not one of them.

I sincerely want to thank everyone who read the book, maybe shared the book, voted on the chapters, and commented and sent requests. From the bottom of my heart I swear this has pulled me through some heavy stuff and I'm so so so thankful for that. The writing itself was a therapy, the reactions the final touch and the cherry on top of the cake.

I will continue writing imagines in the BTS Wake Up Imagines, which is a spinoff to this book, and Kpop Oneshots, as well as other books. So be sure to check that out if you want to keep reading my work.

For now, I'll stop my rant and let you guys read the few imagines which I once came up with and started writing, but what never actually reached the book. At the bottom of every imagine I left the little note I made for myself from which I write all my imagines.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jung Hoseok

469 words

"What? No way!" Hoseok yells in disbelieve as you nod your head. "It's true! I never had my first kiss."