{99} Min Yoongi & Kim Taehyung PT.2

3857 words

Finally the second part of the Taegi imagine! Took me a long while to write it and I know, I'm sorry for that. Also, this is this LAST chapter for this book. Of course an Author Note will follow but then I'll set this book to [COMPLETE] and won't write any Sleep Imagines anymore. I'll continue with writing imagines, but in the form of wake up ones in my BTS Wake Up Imagines book and in Oneshot form in an overall Kpop book :)

For now, enjoy this chapter ♥️
Also, two gifs!

For now, enjoy this chapter ♥️Also, two gifs!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Wake up sleepyhead!"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Wake up sleepyhead!"

"Yeah it's morning!"

Eunji smiles as she climbs on top of the male still sleeping, you and your boyfriend standing next to the bed. "It snowed again overnight!"

The male under her groans and reaches an arm up to cover half of his face, trying to block out the light shining from the lamps in the room. "It's too early, go away."

"Nope!" Eunji says, popping the 'p' and smiling brightly. "Let's go do something!"

"Why couldn't you just be a sleep-loving person too, then we could've slept in." Yoongi sighs and tries to roll over, which he failed at due to the weight on his waist.

"Says the one who couldn't and wouldn't sleep last night." Eunji says, looking over her shoulder and winking at you. You smiled smugly, knowing exactly what she meant by that.

Yoongi and her had hit it off right from the start. It was like they were two magnets constantly getting pulled towards each other and not resting until there was no space left between them anymore. You couldn't blame your friend for that though, Yoongi was a fine piece of man, served on a diamond plate.

But you were perfectly happy with your own man and wouldn't dare to replace him for anyone else.

"I know, we heard." Taehyung retorted, smirking. The older groaned in return while a chuckle left your lips. You couldn't actually hear them from your room though, but he liked to be a bother sometimes.