{66} Kim Namjoon

3164 words

First time trying a little Flashback 🙃 I think it turned out pretty great, I guess.
!Slight mention of death, binge eating, regret and guilt!

The past few days you stayed home from work, as one of your best friends had passed away

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The past few days you stayed home from work, as one of your best friends had passed away. You had been crying every day, for at least a few hours straight. In the mornings you woke up from a nightmare, and at night you cried yourself to sleep.

You had been close with her, she was like the sister you never had. You shared so much secrets and trust with each other... Her passing crushed your heart.

Namjoon supported you everywhere he could, but it was hard since their comeback was right around the corner. Of course you didn't blame him, it wasn't his fault. You were happy he was there for you and came home in the evenings instead of staying at the dorms.

You sniffed as you sat up from your laying position on the couch. The movie you were watching to distract you got boring real quick, and the thought of her just wouldn't get out of your mind.

You sighed and stood up, making your way to the kitchen. While wiping some tears away you opened the fridge with your other hand, your eyes immediately landing on the cola bottle. You knew cola wasn't really gonna help you with the diet you were forcing yourself on, but you couldn't help it.

Stress got the better of you.

You grabbed the bottle and got a glass, pouring it full before downing all of it. You didn't even felt bad. You played with the glass in your hands a bit while leaning back against the kitchen island.

You knew you were gonna regret it later, but you still walked over to the other side of the kitchen, opening a cabinet and grabbing some snacks. You didn't even bother putting it in bowls, as you jumped up to sit on the counter and opened the packages.

Grabbing a handfull of chips you stared in front of you, your eyes scanning over the enlarged photo of you and Namjoon. He insisted to get a picture of you on the wall, as it would look really empty otherwise.

You muched on the chips, occassionally sipping on a new glass of cola as your eyes wandered over the picture. It was taken for you when you were on vacation in Italy. It had been really warm that day, so you were just wearing some flowy summer clothes.

*Flashback*

"I'm still not so sure about this." You sigh as you nervously play with your fingers. Namjoon chuckles beside you. "You'll be fine, you have nothing to worry about, I'm right here."

"Still. Kissing while someone's watching is just so awkward. I know you're used to camera's on you all day, but I still get nervous from them."

"Just follow my lead, okay?" Namjoon says as he placed his hand on your waist while he reached his other hand to cup your cheek.