{82} Min Yoongi & Kim Namjoon

3628 words

FINALLY I'M BACK! I'm so so so so SO sorry I haven't uploaded in like, a whole month 😔 I just had some stuff to figure out with my headspace and everything and I just didn't have any motivation to write. But now I'm back with a ship imagine, which were requested I should write more of, yay!

Also just for the records, are there any guys reading these stories? Because I don't want to, like, do a girl reader every time because I feel like that'd be unfair to the guys that might read this 🤷🏻‍♀️ I'll try to write a reader which could be anything 👏🏻💞 (This one is still a girl but I'll try to make it genderneutral from now on)

Anyways, I hope you guys like this one! 🤧🥺

"I'm going to lock myself in the bathroom, fill the bathtub, and relax and it's gonna be great!"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"I'm going to lock myself in the bathroom, fill the bathtub, and relax and it's gonna be great!"

"Woah, a hello to you too."

You sigh and let your shoulders hang. "I'm sorry, I'm just so done with everything and everyone." You say as you drop your bag on the floor, kicking your shoes off as well.

"Nah, that's okay don't worry about it. I'm done with people 99,9% of the day, you'll get over it." The blonde said as he looked at you, a rather amused expression on his face.

"Yeah, well, I'm not, and it sucks." You sighed again and walked over to the couch he was sitting on, letting yourself fall down next to him. "Can't I just stay home forever and lay in bed all day long?"

Yoongi chuckles. "Been there. Done that. Didn't end very well."

You turn you head to look at him. "Really? What happened?"

"I just stayed in bed all day long writing songs, ate when I got hungry, and just not caring about what hour of the day it was. I lost all sense of time, and would literally get breakfast at 3AM at night and dinner at 5PM." Yoongi chuckles at himself as he remembers it. "Jimin had to physically drag me out to get me back on track."

He reaches a hand out and gently places a few stray strands of hair behind your ear. "And I'm not planning on having to drag your cute ass outside to get you up again." He says and pecks your forehead. "So how about I run you that bath you mentioned while you put your stuff away, and then you can relax for the rest of the day. Sounds good?"

You smiled at his words and nodded. He patted your thigh a few times and stood up, reaching his hand out for you to grab, which you did. He gently pulled you up, letting you walk past him to get your bag, but not before lightly tapping your butt. You glanced at him over your shoulder, seeing him smirk and walk towards the bathroom.

He always did that, those little signs of love, since he wasn't all about the hugs and cuddles much. You didn't mind though. You found it cute how even though he wasn't a very affectionate person, he still tried to show you he loved you. And it didn't only show you that. It also showed he cared.