{9} Park Jimin & Kim Taehyung

1313 words

This imagine is kinda angsty, but it's a movie, so?? Idk if I should put a warning or not so here just have this smoll paragraph as your warning.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"I'm bored." Jimin states as you come back in the living room after putting your laptop on the charger in the bedroom. You ignore him and go to the kitchen for a drink.

"I'm booreedddd." You hear louder this time, but you still decide to ignore him.

"I am the definition of what boredom looks liiikeee." You see him standing in the hallway to the kitchen from the corner of your eyes. You sip on your drink as he walks over and lays his head on your shoulder.

"I am borreeeed please entertain me."

You sigh and place the now empty cup on the counter. "Well what do you want to do?"

"I don't know."

"I know something." Taehyung walks in. He creeps up behind Jimin and wraps his arms around his waist. He suddenly lifts him up, earning a squeal from Jimin.

"Put me down!"

"I don't think so." Taehyung laughs. "Tonight is movie night. And you're sitting with me."

You shake your head and chuckle. You go to prepare some popcorn as the two boys walk back to the livingroom. Well, Jimin not excactly walking, but oh well.

"Put. Me. Down!"

"Not. Gonna. Happen!"

"You're mean."

"But you still love me." You could almost see Taehyung pinching his cheeks through the wall.

"C'mon don't ignore me I know you do."

"Fine." Jimin says in a soft voice. "Now put me down! Thank you.'"

Taehyung chuckles as you walk in the living room and put the bowl of popcorn down on the table.

"What kind of movie?" Taehyung asks while starting up the heaven we call Netflix.

"I don't mind, just choose something." You answer as you stuff your face with popcorn. Taehyung turns to Jimin.

"Horror and drama." He answers determined.

"Since when so you watch that?" You ask him.

"I don't. But Kookie said that new movie was amazing, so I want to see it.'"

"And since when does Kookie watch that?

"He doesn't. But he saw Namjoon-"

"Can we just please start the movie?" Taehyung cuts him off. You both go silent as you turn to the television. Taehyung sits down next to Jimin and grabs the blanket, draping it over the three of you.