{49} Jeon Jeongguk ~ Requested

1631 words

This imagine is requested by jeonkook02 😌
Thank you for your request! 🥰
If you have a request for an imagine you can put it as a comment in the Author's Note of this book, which is the first chapter.
I hope you like it! 💙

The summary I got was: 'can you do a jeonggug one where he and the reader have been having a lazy day doing random things and they build a fort and fall asleep cuddled together in the fort?'

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Perfect.

That's how you would describe this.

Just laying on the cozy setting in the corner of the beach house you stayed for the week, the silk curtains in front of the windows moving softly in the morning wind as the soft sounds of waves hitting the shore filled your ears.

You looked behind you and saw Jungkook still sleeping, his lips slightly parted as he let out little breaths. His arm was still draped over your waist, occasionally giving you a little squeeze.

You smiled and turned around in his hold, now facing him. He stirred a little in his sleep as his arms found their way back around you.

The few sun rays peeking from behind the curtains reached his face, making his cheeks appear even softer, and the brown hair strands sticking to all sides of his face lit up as they were kissed by the sun.

Leaning forward you pecked his nose, a giggle leaving your lips as he scrunched his nose up. He furrowed his eyebrows and slowly opened his eyes.

"Good morning, sleepyhead."

He groaned and brought his hand up to rub his eyes, before placing it on your hip once more.

"Have you been awake long?"  He asked, his voice husky from just waking up. You shake your head.  "Just a few minutes."

Jungkook hums as his gaze goes over your shoulder, looking at the sea through the crack in the curtains.  "What time is it?"  He then asks. You let out a chuckle as you wriggle out of his hold, sitting up a bit.  "Who cares? It's vacation."

A laugh erupts from his throat at your words, and he rolls over on his back, looking up at the ceiling. Bringing your arms above your head, you stretch your tense muscles before standing up from the bed.

You make your way over to the window and softly grab the silk curtains in your hands, slowly pushing them aside to let some sunlight in. You hear Jungkook groan from the sudden light invading the room, causing a smile to form on your lips.

When you turn back around you're met with an ethereal sight.

His eyes are closed, one arm above his head while the other rests on his chest. Sun rays fall on his face, complimenting his features and giving his skin a heavenly glow. As if he heard your thoughts, his eyes flutter open. His brown orbs turning a lighter shade of hazel as they lit up for the sun.