{52} Jung Hoseok

1890 words

1890 words

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Hello." You politely greet one of the store's employees as you walk into the store. She smiles back at you while placing a bottle of juice on the shelve.

"So what's first?" Hoseok asks as he walks behind you, pushing the shopping cart. You look down at the little list you made back home. "Milk. And we need to buy some banana milk for Jungkook too, he's coming over tomorrow."

You heard him sigh behind you. "Why is that kid so whipped for banana milk?"

"I don't know, why are you so whipped for sprite?" You fired back at him. It was quiet for a few seconds, before he spoke up again. "I can't believe you just did that."

"You signed up for this when you decided to date me, so deal with it." You chuckled as you opened the glass door from the large fridge in front of you, grabbing a few bottles of milk.

"True.." Hoseok muttered as he put the bottles you handed him in the cart. You smiled as you walked away, looking at the list.

"But you know I don't regret that decision."

You smiled as you looked at the different sorts of vegetables in front of you. "I know, I don't regret saying yes back when you asked me to be your girlfriend as well."

You didn't have to look back at Hoseok to know he had a smile plastered on his face. You shook your head and put some apples in a bag, choosing the red ones as you knew Hoseok liked those better than the green ones.

"Oh, I forgot something back down the other aisle." Hoseok said and pointed behind his back, his eyes a bit bigger as he looked at you.

"You can get it, you don't have to stay with me all the time."

"I'll be back in just a moment."

You chuckled at his cute behavior and walked over behind the cart, pushing it down the aisle as you looked at the list. You furrowed your eyebrows. Pushing a cart with one hand wasn't exactly easy, and on top of that you were also trying to read what you wrote.

When you reached the corner of the aisle you turned the cart, but unfortunately, someone wanted to turn the corner as well.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" You said as you saw the cart had hit the person's leg. The man looked up at you and smiled, shaking his head. "It's okay, things like this happen."

You smiled as well and looked down for a few seconds.

"Hey, you need some help pushing the cart? You don't exactly look like a champion in pushing carts with one hand."

"Ouch." You made an offended face, but smiled. "I could use some help, yeah."

He smiled and took the cart over from you as you continued walking.