{61} Kim Seokjin & Park Jimin PT.1

3905 words

Another imagine with two parts! 👏🏻

This imagine is written because I lost a dare to busan_exe like three months ago :")
Finding a good gif to upload this with was hard, because the better one has to be for the second part 😬

I hope you'll enjoy this one 💙

"I'm home!" You yell as you kicked your shoes off after a long day of work

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"I'm home!" You yell as you kicked your shoes off after a long day of work. Your boss had been nagging you about some files your coworker was supposed to fill out, and it was stressing you. Nobody responded to your yelling, so you guessed Jimin and Jin were still out.

You walked to the kitchen and put your bag down on the floor before hanging your jacket over one of the chairs. You sighed and opened the fridge, wanting to get a drink. Instead you found a little paper attached to the bottle. You tilted your head and grabbed it.

I know you wanted to drink, hehe. Hello beautiful, I hope you had a good day at work! If not, then just enjoy today ;) Please walk over the the couch and sit down, pretty please with a cherry on top??
Love youu~

You frowned. Clearly it was Jimin who wrote the little note, he always called you beautiful. But why did he wanted you to sit down? You shrugged and took the drink, sipping a bit on it as you walked over to the living room.

You sat down on the couch, looked around and puffed your cheeks up. Leaning forward you put the bottle down. As you did you saw a sticky note on the other side of the glass table. You grabbed it and turned it around to read it.

Hey princess! So you found the note from Jiminie, that's good. Then we won't forget about this one and find it after 20 years all dusty and- ANYWAYS. I want you to walk up the stairs, and count how many steps the stairs has for me, 'kay?
Love you princess~

You frowned again, slowly standing up and walking to the stairs, leaving your drink on the table. When you reached the stairs you started counting as you walked upstairs.

One.. two.. three.. four.. five.. six.. seven.. eight.. nine.. ten.. eleven.. twelve, thirtheen, fourteen... You counted in your head.

When you reached the top you looked around, trying to find the next note. You actually started to like this little note searching game. Your eyes landed on a yellow sticky note on the door of your walk-in closet.

So you found the note, huh? My beautiful is so smart!! So now you expect another thing to do, right? Well okay then, just because it's you :) Walk inside of the closet and find a pink dress, and then look for matching shoes, and lastly, some jewelry!

You smile and push the door open, looking around to find the dress. After some time you saw some pink fabric peeking from under a pair of jeans on one of the top shelves.