{84} Jung Hoseok

4853 words

I know I did him dirty but istg I love Heechul, okay 🥺💝

This imagine isn't the longest I've ever wrote, but it's really close! This took me a couple days :"). One of the Namjoon imagines is still the holder of the award Longest Imagine 🏆

Also, someone please remind me again why I choose Maths as a subject-

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"I'll be leaving now."

"Good day at work today."  You say with a smile as you walk up to your husband.  "Be safe."

"Yeah yeah, I will." He says as he wearily waves his hand at you, not really looking at you. You widen your smile and open your arms.  "Hug?"

A sigh leaves his lips.  "Again? We hugged yesterday."

"Every day is a good day for a hug." You say, nodding to give your point more strenght.  "So hug?"

The man sighs again, but walks over to you. He briefly hugs you, lets your arms rest around his torso for an eyeblink's time, and looks down at you after he pulled back.

"I'm leaving." He says, sounding rather annoyed. You nod and watch him step out of the door, into his car, and taking off. A sigh leaves your lips when the car is out of sight.

Every day for the past weeks it seemed like he didn't want to touch you anymore, didn't want to be with you anymore, didn't want to talk to you anymore. You knew he was busy at work, but you noticed the way he looked rather blissed out whenever he came home late. How his clothes were crumpled and how he reeked of sweat and women's perfume.

You didn't want to assume anything, but anyone with a good sense of reason could figure out what was going on.

You turned around and went to work on some of your drawings, trying to keep yourself busy until your husband came back home.

⏳⏳

I saw him. The man who married my best friend. All dressed up, ready for work.

Work.

I scoffed. Sure. He was going to work. If you could say buying flowers for someone else work.

I wondered. Wondered if he ever bought her flowers. I still remember the time she came to me, running, happily telling me about a guy in her class who gave her flowers for Valentine's Day. She never did that anymore.

A sigh left my lips as I watched him drive off, my hands clutched tightly to fists.

I hate him. Hate the guy who drove a fancy grey car, had a rather big house, had a good job and above all, kept the biggest treasure for himself by one single golden ring.