1

"Come on Maddie. Time to wake up darling" Klaus said standing between his niece and Stefan.
"Who is this" Stefan asked.
"This is Elijah daughter. And she much like her aunt Becca are dramatic" he said throwing a blood bag on his nieces chest.
"Where's my dad" Maddie asked as she sat up taking the blood bag to her lips.
"Dead for now" Klaus said helping the young girl out of the box
Maddie looked at her uncle and the man with him and did a spell that sent both men to the ground.
"How dare you take me away from my father again! Is this a game! Where's Uncle Kol and Aunt Becca!" Maddie yelled.
"Stop!" Klaus cried.
"Not until you apologize! You always punish me when father doesn't do as you want him to but Nik I'm my own person i listen to you just like Becca we are devoted to you!" She screamed with tears streaming down her face.
She looked like she was from the 20s which was the last time she was awake along with Becca and her father.
"Please stop this!" Stefan cried
Maddie stopped and looked at the men who were on the ground.
"Kol and Becca are dead with you father asleep really and I'm sorry i punish you for your fathers wrong doings but your the only thing he  squirms about." Klaus said whipping her tears away.
"Now we need to go make some hybrids" Klaus said with a devilish smile.
"You broke the curse!" Maddie yelled.
"Indeed i did little witch" he said with a smile as he helped his niece into the truck handing her new clothes.