The Boy with a pure heart

I do not own any of the art and all rights remain with their creators.

this is the first time i write any of my thoughts i picked  the dragon Bahamut because of his clerical domains are Light and Protection which fit Izuku like a glove.

 i hope you enjoy

When Izuku was young he learned that life wasn't fair. in a world where over 95% 0f the population have Quirks he was born quirkless. still he pushed forward chasing his dreams while in middle school he was bullied by his childhood friend. But it never stopped him from doing the right thing standing up for the weak or his beliefs. this often left him beat up but he never stopped chasing his dreams. this worried his mom (Inko Midoriya)who would see her son come home beat up. she even tried to convince him to give up on his dreams and go after something he could achieve without needing a quirk. But he never gave up so every night she prays for him. 

(Inko POV)As i get down on my knees to pray to whatever god that will listen to my plea

(Inko POV)As i get down on my knees to pray to whatever god that will listen to my plea. watch over my baby izuku he is always is putting himself in harm's way. i don't want to lose him please just watch over him keep him safe. as i finished my prayer i get up to prepare  izuku's lunch for tomorrow. 

Little did she know that her plea's were heard by Bahamut, God of Good Dragons and Justice

Little did she know that her plea's were heard by Bahamut, God of Good Dragons and Justice. pleased with the honest desire of mother worried about her child he decides to meet this child. to see if he is worthy of his true power. Bahamut leaves his Lair to see this boy and judge him. in hopes of a worthy candidate to receive his power and not another failure.

(Author) we know the cannon. fast forward to his last few months of middle school

(Izuku POV)Ok mom i'm off to school i'll see you later as i'm is walking out the door i hear my mom say ok baby please take care of yourself. as i'm sitting in my seat thinking about a new hero who's quirk allowed her to grow to the size of a tall building when i hear my teacher say i know you all want to go the hero track. Katsuki Bakugo (Kacchan) tells the teacher not to lump him in with the rest of these losers. this hurts me the most because i'm the only one that doesn't have a Quirk the rest of the class just gets pissed off at him. he now declares he's going to be the first and only person from this shitty school to get excepted and that he is going to be more famous than the number one hero All Might when the teacher said oh Midoriya you applied for UA as well. i saw the look of rage from Kacchan and muttering Deku under his breath (it's what he called me when we were young and the name stuck) when he heard that. the rest of the class just laughed at me not to my surprise. at the end of class Kacchan and his goons surround me and once again let me know what my place is by threatening me calling me Deku (meaning that im worthless) and  and taking my future hero knowledge book. Kacchan uses his quirk to burn my book and he threw it out the window. then he tells me that if i really wanted to be a hero i need to go up to the roof then jump off and pray that when i'm born again. that i have a heroic quirk in my next life. feeling depressed i go get my book that landed in a puddle. the book looked like i felt ruined. as i walked home i decided to walk through the woods it always cleared my mind and made me feel better. i feel myself being drawn to this cave i feel a presence not a mean one but i feel power coming from this cave and i go to the cave and i call in. Hello is there anyone in here? as i step into the cave i feel the power and im drawn into it. as i continue in lights start to turn on on the cave wall they were little fires leading me in, until i see a set of eyes larger than size of basketballs and blue green in color with cat like iris's i felt them not looking at me but i felt like they looking through me. as i drop to my knees feeling overwhelmed by this presence. i start to sob and i don't know why.

(Bahamut POV)i have been watching this child for a few months now and i find him fascinating to watch. He stands up to people stronger faster plain better than him in combat just to get beat up. but instead of giving up he continues on. and now he is in my lair as i study him looking into his soul looking for the hate the anger, rage of a child that is constantly abused and found none. i found a child that finds the positive in everyone to include those that dont deserve it. As he weeps in front of me i ask why do you seek power? is it to best your enemies? or is it to defeat your rival. answer me child.

(Izuku POV)i hear the eyes speaking to me but i don't hear it in my ears its like its broadcasted in my head. as i begin to answer i stop and i ask myself why do i want power. is it to be like everyone else? is it to be like my idol All Might? as put my mind on the question i'm snapped back by the voice saying answer me child. and i blurt out to protect those who can't protect themselves. to be a pillar of hope for the weak and a symbol of fear for the wicked. i want to save people.

(Bahamut POV)As i continue to search his soul for deception, greed or just malice i find none and i find his answer very satisfactory. i continue to look upon the child and now i allow him to see my smile which made him flinch back a little to my surprise. normally when something is bite size it just runs before i get any closer. i ask the child why didn't you run when you saw my mouth.

(Izuku POV)i hear the eyes with the very scary mouth with teeth that looked like they would shred and armored car with no problems. i answer him because if you really wanted to eat me i couldn't get away fast enough not to get caught. plus i don't feel that from you to be honest. when i walked in here i felt power and peace at the same time. and when i saw your eyes i felt conviction pride strength. i guess that's why i began to sob for no reason.

(Bahamut POV)when the child replied all i could do was chuckle aloud he really was a strange one at this point i allowed him to see my entire face and told him who i was

(Bahamut POV)when the child replied all i could do was chuckle aloud he really was a strange one at this point i allowed him to see my entire face and told him who i was. i deemed him worthy of my power and warned him about allowing it to corrupt him. it has happened in the past and i had to go back and crush them for abusing my power. but right now your body can't handle my power so i'm placing a mark in your body that will strengthen your body in time and allow you to use my power i lift my claw to his head and he blacked out due to the pain. which i quickly heal. when i told him i was placing my mark in him all of his bones have my mark engraved on them they begin the process of building his body to handle my power. as i leave the lair i look back upon one last time and smile i want to meet the child's parents and i leave.

i know this was long but i wanted to get the back story right before i continued.

thats was engraved in all of his bones.