Hanging Out With Friends

Kokichis pov

The three of us walked around the garden for a while in silence. Tenko glared at me the whole time. Man this girl really doesn't like me but that just means I have to try harder!

We found a spot under a cherry blossom tree and sat down.

"so himiko" I said trying to break the silence "I'd love to see some of your magic!"

"I agree with the degenerate himiko I want to see your magic too" Tenko said excitedly.

"mmm ok I suppose I have enough mp to show you two some spells" himiko muttered. I chuckled. She sure is a strange girl!

She showed us some magic tricks which were impressive but was definitely not real magic. I should probably avoid saying that since I don't want to upset the redhead.

"wow himiko you're amazing!" Tenko said hugging the mage while she looked over at me silently begging me for help.

"Umm Tenko I think you're hugging himiko a little too tight"

"shut up degenerate! What do you know!" Tenko growled.

"leave him alone Tenko he didn't do anything wrong" himiko said pushing Tenko away.

"why do you keep standing up for him himiko? He's nothing but a filthy boy!"

"no he's not! He's a nice boy you're the one being mean!" himiko argued.

I placed a hand on himikos shoulder "himiko I really appreciate you standing up for me but honestly I don't mind tenkos insults."

"what are you some kind of masokist!" Tenko said looking disgusted.

"no it's just I know that some people have trouble trusting other people. Honestly I'm a little like that myself so I'm going to try extra hard to get you to trust me and if it means putting up with your insults then so be it!"

Tenko stared at me in surprise " you really are a strange degenerate you know that. "

"hehe I'll take that as a compliment!"

Suddenly the bell rang. Himiko stood up and smiled at us.

"I guess this means we'll be hanging out together from now on"

"sounds like a plan" I grinned.

Tenko sighed "I'll put up with this degenerate for your sake himiko"

Himiko laughed. God she's got a pretty laugh!

"okay then friends let's go to class!"