Kaidos Free Time Events

Fte 1
"you wanna hang out with me? Well mayas hanging out with the girls so I don't see a problem with it. Just hold back on the flirting ok pal?" what does he take me for!?

He took me to his lab to look at flowers.

"wow your flowers are pretty" I complemented.

"thanks. Besides maya there my most prized possessions" he said proudly.

"really? What about your parents?" I asked.

His face went dark " what's there to love? My father was a monster who made our lives a living hell and my mother's a weakling who couldn't stand up for us. If I had to say anything good about the place its where my baby brother kai grew up. I hope the kids doing alright without me there" he sighed.

"I'm sorry I brought that up" I said feeling guilty.

"it's fine. I feels good to talk about these things" he smiled.

"really? You don't talk to maya about these things?" I said surprised. I mean the two of them seem so close.

"oh I do but she's my girl ya know I don't want to worry her" he said.

"I see. That makes sense" I muttered.

He patted me on the shoulder "thanks for hanging out with me man. It feels good to hang out with a guy for a change"

"no problem" I grinned.

Kaidos a layed back guy but I can tell there's something dark hidden underneath.

Fte 2
"hey legoshi! Come to help me take care of my plants?" kaido asked.

"Umm sure" I said.

"great!" he grinned "come with me!"

He dragged me back to his lab and we worked on flowers together.

"you sure are good with them" I said.

"of course I am! These flowers are like my children" he grinned "ya know I took up gardening as a way to cope with my awful family. Everything felt so peaceful when I was working with my plants. Never thought I'd become a ultimate from it though"

"yeah well weird things happen man" I said.

"how'd you become a ultimate?" he asked.

"Well I always love acting. I felt like a boring person and always wanted to step into the shoes of a interesting character so I took the lead role of every play I could and eventually became known as the ultimate actor" I explained.

"neat" he grinned "hey legoshi"

"yeah?"

"let's promise to keep working hard at our ultimates. We shouldn't let this experience dishearten us" he stuck his hand out.

"sound good" I said shaken his hand and sealing the deal.

Fte 3
"hey kaido do you mind if I ask you something?" I asked.

"sure ask away best buddy" he grinned.

"how did you and maya meet?"

"Well that's kinda a long story" he said running his fingers through his white hair.

"I've got time" I grinned.

"very well then" he took a seat and gestured for me to sit down "I was born in a wealthy family but it wasn't as great as it sounds. My father loved having power over everything and would even try to show that power by beating us to a pulp. My mother's too much of a cowered to to protect us so we're completely at his mercy. I always have to stay strong for my kid brother but it's really hard not to break down sometimes. My whole world felt gray until maya started working for us"

"she works for you!?" I gasped.

"yeah" he chuckled "maya grew up on the street and was in need of both food and shelter so she begged my family to let her work for them in return for those things. They agreed and my god I'm so glad they did" he said with a gentle smile "she's the best thing that ever happened to me. She's just got this beautiful personality that makes all the bad things I go through not matter as much. We agreed that once we turn eighteen we're going to get married, find our own place and take kai with us where we'll never have to see them again"

"wow. I hope the best for you" I said not really knowing what to say.

"thanks that means alot to me" kaido grinned.

He walked off leaving me alone with my thoughts. I'm so much luckier then him. Sure my parents are dead but at least I still have people who will look after me. Once I get out of here I'm definitely giving my auntie and uncle a big hug!