Don't Be Gentle!

Kokichis pov

"alright little miss crybaby should be on that train" genocide Jill said pointing to a moving train.

"how are we going to catch a moving train" himiko asked.

"just hold on and shut up!" we all did what we were told. She jumped up and crashed through the train door. How did she manage to do that! You know what it's best not to question it!

"come on kids let's get moving" takkaki said taking his gun out.

We ran in to find Kamaru tied to a strange groping device and a small pink haired girl standing in front of her. She turned to us with a angry expression.

"no way no one invited you guys here!" she sent out a bunch of Monokuma  "attack!"

We fought the Monokumas off and cut Kamaru down. The little girl ran into the next room.

"after her!" Kamaru yelled.

"yes let's rip her into little ribbons! Haha-achoo huh? What's going on?"

"that's what I'd like to know!" I said wirally.

"I'll explain later just come on!"

We ran into the next room which turned out to be a stadium. How the hell did they managed to fit this in a train! The little girl stood on top of a high piller with a remote in hand.

"I'm so glad you all could make it! now I can crush you with this giant robot and make big sis junko proud!"

"junko? You mean the girl who killed my family and spread dispair across the world? Why would you want to make that monster proud" I was trembling with rage. How could anyone want to please that bitch!

"don't say mean things to big sis junko she's the best!" she stamped her foot angrily but toko wasn't fazed.

"look kid I don't know where you got the idea that junko is a kind and gentle girl but-"

"gentle?" she began trembling and her face was one of pure terror. All the rage exited my body and was replaced with consern.

"are you alri-"

"I won't let you be gentle!" she screamed "I'd rather you kill me!"

She pressed a button on the remote and the giant robot sprang to life. We got into our fighting positions. Oh boy this is going to be ruff!

Time skip

The robot fell and so did the little girl. All the children who were watching began to surround her. There going to attack!

"we have to save her!"I exclaimed. Toko nodded and leaped forward, grabbing the little girl and pulling her out of harms way.

"alright brat enough games!" toko growled "tell me where you're keeping master Byakuya!"

"bullying a child! How like you adults" we turned around to see a blue haired boy glaring at us. "it doesn't matter though I plan to make you leave!"