Sacrifice

Hanakos pov

We all took our places at the stands once again. I didn't understand this trail at all not to mention I felt unprepared but for the sake of everyone here I'll figure something out!

"ok so what are we supposed to do about this?" token asked "She was shot in the frigging head! Where the killer get a gun in the first place!"

It's then that it hit me. Who the killer is it's so obvious! But man it's going to sound crazy when I say it!

"what if natsumi was her own killer? It wouldn't be that weird for the ultimate yakusa to carry around a gun"

"so your saying she killed herself" tenya gasped.

"that's impossible" token yelled.

"it's not! The gun was in her hand when we  discovered the body!" I said firmly.

"that could have been planted there by the killer!" token argued "do you have any solid evidence that it was a suicide!?"

"I do" konaki spoke up.

"really? I don't see how you can prove that!" kimari muttered.

"according to the Monokuma file natsumi died at 9:15. We were all together in the dinning hall at that time so the only killer could be natsumi herself" wow that's really smart! I would have never thought of that.

"you make a good point" token muttered.

"there's also this suicide note she left" hinata spoke up.

"wait what!?"

"huh you didn't know? I found it next to natsumis body"

"why didn't you tell us about that" tenya yelled.

"I didn't feel like you were ready to hear it" hinata replied.

"that's pretty messed up" kimari muttered.

"so what does it say" konaki asked

Before she could answer Monokuma jumped in "hey don't go dily daling here! You still have to vote remember!"

"eh? We still have to vote even though  the blackeneds already dead?" kimari gasped

"yes now get it over with!"

We voted for natsumi and got it right.

"alright we voted now read the note hinata" I said desperate to know why she did it.

Hinata nodded and began reading.

"dear friends
So your ready to just lay down and die like a common dog after all the sacrifice we made? Well I refuse god damnit! Someones gotta die to save the rest of your worthless hides and I choose that someone to be me. I sorry I couldn't return to you father. I hope you can forgive me for taking my life like a cowered"

We were all teary eyed by the end of it. She gave up her life for our sake. So that our sacrifices wouldn't be for nothing!

"I promise natsumi that we won't give up again! We'll fight to get out of here no matter what!" I yelled up to the heavens hoping she could hear me.

Kokichis pov

"guys get in here" oda yelled. I ran in as fast as I could which wasn't very fast since I was sleep deprived.

Once I got in I saw that every future Fondation member was in the room. This must be big.

Oda grinned at us "we finally got through the defence system. Now we can get to those kids no problem!"

Everyone cheered. For the first time in weeks I smiled. I'm finally going to rescue my baby girl.