New Gang

Legoshis pov

We were all miserable after losing three of our classmates one of us even lost our  brother but if there's one good thing about this tragedy it's that it brought me closer to my friends.

Kiyo, oda, me and even riku had become as thick as thieves! We went everywhere together. We even went to the bathroom in pairs! We don't know why we're always so close. Maybe we're just afraid of losing each other.

We made a deal to meet up in the music room where it all started every night to vent out our emotions with music, acting whatever the hell!

Oda and riku both knew how to play the piano so they'd take turns on it, I would read play scripts and Kiyo... Would quietly sit watching us. If fact he hasn't really spoke since the last trial. I tried several times to get him to join in but he didn't seem interested.

I was ready to give up when I realised one thing he wouldn't be able to resist joining in too! I talked it over with oda and riku and they agreed. We got in our places. Riku started playing the ace attorney theme while oda stood at the left of the room. Kiyo looked at us in confusion.

"the court in now in session for the thievery of miss Seakos dogtreats! Mr eaghworth what are your thoughts on this?"

"oh well I think it's quite obvious that the thief is Mr Write himself" oda stumbled nervously over his words.

"objection!" Kiyo stood up pointing his finger in oda direction. I smiled that's the Kiyo I remember!

"ah Mr Wright do you have an objection?" I asked.

"yes I do your honer I wasn't the theif. The theif is... The boy playing the piano over there!"

"eh?" riku jumped in his seat.

"your honer it's obvious that the boys loves dog treats therefore I have no doubt in my mind that he's the thief!"

"oh drat I've been found out" riku said unenfusiaticly. I swear these two are the worst actors!

"alright I think I can conclude this trial. I find the defen-"

"hehe"

I was cut off by a giggle. I turned around to see kay smiling at us.

"oh hey kay. You must think we're pretty silly huh?"

"no I think it's sweet. I'm proud of you guys for having fun in a scary situation like this" with that she walked off. She sure is a mysterious girl but I like her!

Comment down below which two characters free times you'd like to see.