Pop/magic Show

Kokichis pov

I peaked behind the curtains. Pretty much the whole school was there! I felt a tingal go down my spine I always got excited at a big crowd but himiko seemed to be the opposite. She was in the corner shivering.

"are you ok himiko?" I asked.

"mmm just a little nervous. I've never preformed in front of this many people!"

"I know it's a little nerve recking but don't worry about the crowd just consintrat on me and the preformace"

"thanks kokichi" I could have sworn I saw her blush but I could have just been imaging it.

"next up kokichi and himiko!"

I smiled reassuringly and she nodded confidently. We had planned for our preformace to consist of me singing and himiko doing tricks. Let's do this!

(song plays now)

I tapped my feet to the beat and after a while got ready to sing.

" I've been trying to call
I've been on my own for long enough
Maybe you can show me how to love maybe"

"I'm going through withdrawal
You don't even have to do mu3
You can turn me on with just a touch
Baby"

"I look and sin city cold and empty" I walked around the stage.

"no one around to judge me" I got down on one knee.

"I can't see clearly when you're go-o-one" I removed one hand each from my eyes at the beat.

"I say ooh I'm blinded by the lights" this time it's himikos turn. She comes out seading doves out to the crowd.

"no I can't sleep until I feel your touch" we start dancing together.

"I say ooh I'm drowning in the night
Oh when I'm like this you're the one I trust!"

The two of us tap our shoes to the beat.

"I'm running out of time
Cause I can see the sun light up  the sky" Himiko took off her magician hat.

"so I hit the road in overdrive
Baby" I put my hand in and pulled out a rabbit.

"the city's cold and empty
No one's around to judge me" himiko wrapped me in rope.

"I can't see clearly when you're gone" she pushed me into a box and started sawing it. The crowd gasped but I jumped out just fine and continued singing

"I said ohh I'm blinded by the lights
No I can't sleep until I feel your touch
Ohh I'm drowning in the night
When I'm like this you're the one I trust"

"I said ohh I'm blinded by the lights
Oh I can't sleep until I feel your touch"

The song ended and the crowd immediately started clapping. I could see sayaka and Leon in the crowd. There definitely going to have something to say about this. Me and himiko grinned at each other and took a bow.