A Strange Death

Hanakos pov

We were all sitting in the dinning hall eating breakfast. Natsumi was missing but other than that everyone was here. I was worried about her after what she said so I discided to go check on her.

"natsumi open up!" I yelled knocking on her door. Once I knocked the door moved slightly. It's open!? I peered inside and saw... Natsumis dead body sitting on a chair.

"a body has been discovered!"

Everyone came running in. Why? I would have preferred to die rather than have to go through this again! Didn't everyone feel the same way?

"alright kids here's the Monokuma file please look through it to your hearts content!" Monokuma gave us the Monokuma file and waddled off. I opened the file.

"natsumi kuzuryu
Aged 15
Time of death 9:15
Cause of death a bullet to the head"

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
RECENT DEATH

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
BULLET WOUND

I decided to check the body since for once hinata wasn't doing it. Just like the Monokuma file said she was killed by a shot to the head but the gun was in her hand! Did the killer plant it there? Or...

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
GUN IN HAND

suddenly Monokuma popped up with his usual tale of he's bored and wants to get things started but it's so soon! I don't feel prepared at all! Hinata placed a reassuring hand on my shoulder.

"don't worry hanako we got this" man I wish I had her confidence!