Mole

Kokichis pov

"I can't believe you told makoto not to come! So all we did was for nothing!"

"of course I told him not to come! It would put master in danger!"

"all you ever care about is your precious Byakuya! Haven't you once considered how I feel in this situation?"

Toko and Kamaru have been arguing ever since we made it to the survivors hangout. Me and himiko stood there nervously as they threw insults back and forth.

"what are they fighting about" a voice asked. We turned around to see...

"takkaki!" me and himiko hugged the policeman happy that he made it out.

"gald to see you kids made it out ok. How's your arm healing up sonny?" he asked.

"it's alright now thank you!"

"so what are the the girls fighting about?"

"we managed to contact future Fondation but toko told them not to come cause it would put her friend in danger and Kamaru isn't too happy about it" I explained.

"that's ruff" he muttered "I wish I could help but I'm not good at settling arguments. My son was better at that."

"was your son killed in the killing game" I asked. He nodded not looking me in the eye.

"my sister and brother in law was killed in the killing game too."

"that killing game took many lives and ripped families apart and now this is happening. I'm starting to think there's no hope for any of us!"

"maybe but I think my big bro and sis would want me to keep on living and I think you're son would want the same thing!"

He smiled and patted me on the head "you know you remind me alot of my boy"

"hehe I'll take that as a compliment!"

Everything was peaceful but that peace was short lived as a herd of Monokumas came in and started attacking the adults.

Kamaru and toko stopped fighting and rushed over to stop the Monokumas.

"we need to patch up the injured before it's too late" takkaki muttered "can you kids help me?" we nodded and helped out the injured adults.

The Monokumas were defected and no one died but there were a lot of adults in critical condition. Takkaki and a boy named miko tsumiki (he's mikans little brother and is around Kamarus age) were in charge of nursing him back to health.

"you two! Your the reason they came here! Your just moles for the children!" haji yelled accusingly at the girls.

"lock them up!" one adult yelled and the others agreed. All our pleads were ignored as they were throwed in separate cells.

"takkaki we need to save them" I yelped.

"i know kid and we will but not right now. We need to wait for the perfect moment to strike."

So we waited until everyone fell asleep then snuck into the cells. Kamaru cell was empty except for a tracking device.

"those brats must have grabbed her" takkaki growled.

"we have to help her" himiko yelped.

I ran over to open toko cell but the door flew off its hinges. Toko stepped out but she looked different.

"aww aren't you a pretty boy!" she said staring at me lustfully. "oh just looking at you makes me want to take out my sisors out and pinning you to a wall."

"Umm toko?" himiko said looking confused.

"don't call me that losers name! I am genocide Jill the ultimate murderous feind!"

"whatever you need to help us!" I said trying to ignore the fact that this girl just threatened to stab me to death with sisors! "Kamaru just been kidnapped!"

"she has? Why didn't you say so? Let's go rescue her!" she snatched the tracking device from my hand and ran off, laughing manically.

Oh boy this is going to be ruff!