Free Time

Legoshis pov

I had some spare time so I discided to hang out with oda for a bit to see how he's doing with the laptop. I found him in the library as usual but he was crying!

"oda what's wrong?"

"they took the laptop legoshi! I'm such a failure I'm so sorry I-"

I pulled him into a hug before he could say anything else "hey easy bud your not a failure. The fact that you tried so hard to help us escape is good enough for me" truthfully I was disappointed that the laptop was taken but I put that aside for the sake of calming my friend down.

"thanks legoshi" he said wiping his tears away.

"did you find anything out before the laptop was stolen"

"just some fails about a bourding school called sackura high which was closed down after a student infected with the Dispair disease murdered a classroom full of students"

"that sounds similar to hopes peak"

"yeah but it was said to have been cause by the illness since there were bugs on the campus that could spread the illness unlike izurus case where he was completely aware of what he was doing"

"Hmm interesting. Do you think we're on the campus right now?"

"it's hard to say but I'm going to do my best to find out ok!" with that he ran off. Well at least he's feeling better.

Next I decided to hang out with kay since she was pretty interesting and I wanted to get to know her better. I found her in the music room.

"hey kay wanna hang out?" I asked.

"sure" she replied.

We stood in silence for a while before she let out a deep sigh "this is the room where it all started"

"yep sure is" I said as painful memories of cala came flooding in

"I want to stop these killings no matter what but I don't know how. I just hope that the promise we made is enough"

"I'm sure it will be. After all no one else wants a Killing either" I said placing a reassuring hand on the small girls shoulder.

She smiled at me "thank you legoshi. You a good person to talk to about these things"

"really? I just say what comes to mind"

"then that's even more impressive" she giggled. "I must get going now thanks for the talk" with that she turned and walked out the door. What a mysterious girl.