Nagisias Final Stand

Kokichis pov

Ok so alot happened in the past hour. Well first off the blue haired boy who I learned was named nagisia brought us to a secret underground tunnel that would lead us safely out of the tunnel

but before we could leave a white haired boy named nagito stopped us and tried to make toko keep Kamaru here by using genocide Jill but even Jill was on Kamarus side and nearly ended up killing nagito! Thankfully though Kamaru stopped her and even decided to stay and help save the city.

So then we went back to the rebals base and Kamaru made a speech to help encourage the rebals to fight. Kamarus speech managed to move even haji the rebal leader so he said he'd take us to big bang Monokuma the city's only hope.

So that's why we're standing in towa corps secret base right now looking up at a giant fricking Monokuma! Before we could grab it though a giant robot came out of nowhere being controlled by non other than nagisia himself!

"everyone expects so much from me. They want me to change the world for the better." the boy said though choked sobs "and I can do it! I'm not useless! So please expect more from me! Expect me to give you 110 per cent!" what happened him? He's acting way more riled up than before

He pressed the button and once again the robot sprang to life. Looks like we have another battle on our hands.

Time skip

The robot was defected but the fight caused the building to start collapsing. Some parts fell on nagisia and before I had time to react a large cunck of the building fell on me. I wasn't hurt but it was dark and all the voices were muffled where'd everyone go?

PTSD warning

"your such a useless child!"

Mommy?

"your always such a burden on your poor parents"

No please!

"I think I'll lock you in this room so you don't bother us anymore!"

Wait please!

I could here a door being shut and locked but I knew there was no door. It's all in my head. Nevertheless the walls began to close in on me and breathing became difficult. I tried to call out for help but I couldn't make any sound.

Someone please help me!

Tokos pov

"we have to get him out of there!" himiko yelled panickingly.

"we will himiko calm down" Kamaru said reassuringly.

"alright we'll pull on three" takkaki said as the five of us grabbed a peice of the rubble.

"alright 1... 2...3!"

We managed to lift it and kokichi came out in a panicked state. His breathing was way too quick and he was shaking like a leaf. In short he was having a panic attack.

"kokichi! Baby what's wrong?" himiko said pulling him into a hug"

"no mommy don't go! Don't leave me alone again!" he sobbed not even aware of the people around him. This was more than a panic attack. It was a PTSD attack!

"shhh baby your ok your ok" himiko said trying to calm the boy but it was like he couldn't hear her.

"poor kid" haji muttered "well we better get going"

"wait what about kokichi?" Kamaru yelled.

"he's just going to slow us down in the state he's in and we can't afford that so we have to leave him here"

"what!?"

I felt angry at his words. I don't know why but when I saw kokichi trembling on the ground like that it reminded me of a younger me. I walked up to kokichi, gently picked him up, marched up to haji and glared at him.

"we are taking him!" I growled.

Haji sighed "fine do what you want"

Kamaru came up and hugged me "that was awesome toko!"

I smiled. Kamaru was a great friend. Not that I'd ever admit it though!

Tokos just entered protective mom mode!