New Members Of Future Fondation

Legoshis pov

One month later

It had been a tough month for us all but we got through it and future Fondation decided to make us members.

Right now we were having a small party to celebrate our new membership. We had all grown in this past month.

Riku's living with madoris little brother and had adopted a German shepherd named rocky.

Aiko and her family had it hard after her twin sister aika died in the killing game but their doing their best to get through it and Aiko even became kiyokos apprentice so she could learn more about being a detective.

Kiyo has also suffered since dalya died but has canalled it into helping his grandpa down at the police station or solving a mystery with Aiko.

Odas been pushing himself to being a undercover hacker for future Fondation as he wants to be as helpful as possible.

Makenzes living with her two younger brothers and is slowly gaining her memories back with their help.

Mais been throwing all kinds of different shows to make everyone feel better and to help detract her from all the bad memories.

Rita's been giving everyone therapy sessions to help get over the trauma we experienced. Her and oda have also become pretty close.

And I'm living happily with my uncle and auntie. Not to mention that my baby cousin will be here any day now.

"Congratulations everyone!" Mr makoto and the others yelled as confetti flew everywhere.

We all laughed and celebrated, feeling grateful that the nightmare was finally over and we could finally be happy.