Free Time!

Legoshis pov

I decided it would be best to hang out with my best friend kiyo. I found him in the janitors closet probably hiding from aoi.

"hey buddy" I said making him jump.

"hey legoshi. This is an embarrassing situation you found me in" he said scratching his head

"hehe yeah. Wanna hang out?"

"sure! Let's hang out in my room" he said dragging me. He's probably still trying to hide from aoi!

"still having girl trouble pal?" I asked. He sighed.

"if I tell you something will you promise not to tell anyone"

"sure your secrets safe with me" I said reassuringly.

"Well the truth is that I really do like her I just don't know how to deal with her when she gets clingy"

It took me a while to process this "wow! You have a weird taste in women!"

"I do not! Don't you tease me!"

I burst out laughing. Kiyo glared at me but after a while he laughed too. Hanging with my best friend really did cheer me up.

There was still a little time left so I decided to hang out with oda since he seems to be trying to get closer to me. I found him in the library reading.

"hey buddy do you mind if I hang out with you?" I asked.

"sure I don't mind the company" he said smiling sweetly.

The two of us sat in the library reading.

"so what are you reading?" I asked.

"oh just some manga my mom likes. I personally don't understand it"

"oh yeah you were adopted by miss Kamaru when we were kids right?"

"yeah. I really miss her. That's why I'm reading these dumb mangas so I can feel close to her again" oda said tearfully.

"hey cheer up pal you'll see your mom soon once we get out of here" I said reassuringly.

"are you sure I'm not going to die here?" odas words sent chills down my spine. "I mean I'm so weak. I'm perfect for a easy victim just like dad and grandad was!"

I took him by the shoulders and shook him "hey! Don't talk like that! I'm gonna get us out of here so keep reading those dumb mangas so you can impress your mom with your knowledge!"

Oda hugged my waist sobbing. "thank you legoshi I don't know what I would do without you!"

We stayed in the library for a while before bidding each other fairwell and retiring for the night.