The Death Of A Friend

Legoshis pov

I couldn't believe what I was looking at. Cala. The girl I got to know. The girl I got to know was sitting dead in front of me. And just when I thought things couldn't get worse he showed up.

"wow look at that a dead body! And it only took you two days to trun to murder. You kids sure don't play around I like ya!"

"shut up! Tell us who did this!" I yelled.

"no no I can't tell you that it will spoil the fun"

"dose it look like were having fun" midori asked.

"You smart kids will just have to figure it out on your own" he totally just ignored us! "here! I'll help you out with the Monokuma file!" he handed us each a strange digital file "it has all the info you need on the victim. Toodles!"

I looked at the file. It said that the time of death was 12:30 and she died from a blow to the head. Should keep that in mind.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
MONOKUMA FILE

kiyo came up to me and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry about all this legoshi I know it must be hard on you after all you were both so close."

"I know and that's all the more reason we got to find the killer and ask them why they did this!"

Kiyo nodded "I'll do my best to help you through this mystery. Trails are my specialty after all"

I hugged him "thanks kiyo"

"not a problem legoshi that's what friends are for!" he looked over at calas body sadly "we should check her head wound. Legoshi would you be OK with me doing it?"

I nodded. Kiyo gently inspected the girl head. I was kinda jealous of how calm he could be in this situation. He looked up at me sadly.

"she definitely died from blunt force trauma. Her head wound tells it all" I guess the Monokuma file was telling the truth after all.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
BLUNT FORCE TRAUMA

"but what weapon did they use?" as soon as I asked that riku pulled on my sleeve.

"what's up?" I asked. He showed me a rusty metal pipe with blood on it!

"terminator found a very strange item indeed woof! He found it under the floorbourd like the clever pouch he is!"

"this is great! Thanks riku!"

"grr it's terminator that found it not me! Your graditude is misplaced!" I rolled my eyes. Weird kid! But at least we know what the murder weapon is now.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
RUSTY PIPE

I discided to look around the other rooms to try and find out where the killer got the pipe from. It's then I discovered the model room had a pipe missing. All the pipes were missing too so it fit perfectly.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
MODEL ROOM PIPE

halfway through the investigation I noticed dalya was acting off.

"hey buddy is everything alright?" I asked.

"yeah it's just I-I don't want to sound suspicious but I saw her last night"

My eyes widened "you saw her?"

"yeah and she was carrying theses music notes and what's bugging me is that I can't find them no matter how hard I look" missing music notes huh?

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
DALYAS TESTIMONI

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
MISSING MUSIC NOTES

then Monokuma showed up on the monitor "so I'm getting bored. Can we wrap this up and head to the trail room?"

The monitor shut off. I took a deep breath. This is it. I need to prove who calas killer is or we all end up dead!