Odas Free Time Events

Fte 1
"hey buddy do you mind if I hang out with you?" I asked.

"sure I don't mind the company" he said smiling sweetly.

The two of us sat in the library reading.

"so what are you reading?" I asked.

"oh just some manga my mom likes. I personally don't understand it"

"oh yeah you were adopted by miss Kamaru when we were kids right?"

"yeah. I really miss her. That's why I'm reading these dumb mangas so I can feel close to her again" oda said tearfully.

"hey cheer up pal you'll see your mom soon once we get out of here" I said reassuringly.

"are you sure I'm not going to die here?" odas words sent chills down my spine. "I mean I'm so weak. I'm perfect for a easy victim just like dad and grandad was!"

I took him by the shoulders and shook him "hey! Don't talk like that! I'm gonna get us out of here so keep reading those dumb mangas so you can impress your mom with your knowledge!"

Oda hugged my waist sobbing. "thank you legoshi I don't know what I would do without you!"

We stayed in the library for a while before bidding each other fairwell and retiring for the night.

Fte 2
"oh hey legoshi" oda said spotting me out from behind the bookcase.

"aww I wanted to jump out and scare you" I said feeling disappointed.

"please don't do that I easy to scare" he chuckled. He seems to be doing better since last time.

"so how have things been?" I asked

"same as always I suppose. But at least I'm not getting bullied here"

"did you get bullied before?" I asked

"yes. I was small and nerdy so I was the perfect target for harassment. The used to knock books out of my hands and push me into lockers."

"Well if anyone ever tries that with you again I promise I'll Protect you"

He blushed slightly "thank you legoshi your a good friend"

I smiled back. Odas a really sweet kid. I regret not getting to know him better.

Fte 3
still reading those mangas bud?" I said taking a seat next to him.

"yeah the story just seems to be getting dumber as I go on. I don't understand why mom finds them so appealing" he sighed.

"I guess there's some things we'll never understand about our family for example my uncle kokichi has an addiction to a weird drink called panta though I think it's the grossest thing in the world"

"I guess even though we're related we still have different likes and dislikes" oda giggled.

"hehe yeah so what would you rather be doing?" I asked.

"oh around this time I would like to be hacking into some kind of network not to do anything illegal but just for the challenge" oda explained.

"that could be pretty useful right now. Too bad there's no computers"

Oda sat up suddenly "maybe there is something I can do. Legoshi! I always feel more confident when I'm around you so thank you for that"

"Umm no problem pal" I said feeling confused by his sudden actions.

"I'm going to help everyone so please keep motivating me legoshi!" he yelled as he ran off. I wonder where he ran off to all of a sudden.

Fte 4
"hey bud whatca-ahh!"

He pulled me down next to him before I could finish my sentence. He grinned at me and showed me a laptop he was hiding under the table.

"I managed to fix this laptop! Now I'm going to hack into the network and find us information that could help us get out of here!"

"oda that amazing!" I said struggling to keep my voice down.

"it's all thanks to you legoshi! You believed in me so I felt brave enough to fix this laptop dispite it putting me in danger"

"and that belief definitely paid off. Man you're amazing dude!"

Oda beamed at me "I'm going to do my part to help everyone escape so keep believing in me okay?"

"sure thing pal" I said ruffling his hair.

Man my friends are amazing!

Fte 5
"oda what's wrong?"

"they took the laptop legoshi! I'm such a failure I'm so sorry I-"

I pulled him into a hug before he could say anything else "hey easy bud your not a failure. The fact that you tried so hard to help us escape is good enough for me" truthfully I was disappointed that the laptop was taken but I put that aside for the sake of calming my friend down.

"thanks legoshi" he said wiping his tears away.

"did you find anything out before the laptop was stolen"

"just some fails about a bourding school called sackura high which was closed down after a student infected with the Dispair disease murdered a classroom full of students"

"that sounds similar to hopes peak"

"yeah but it was said to have been cause by the illness since there were bugs on the campus that could spread the illness unlike izurus case where he was completely aware of what he was doing"

"Hmm interesting. Do you think we're on the campus right now?"

"it's hard to say but I'm going to do my best to find out ok!" with that he ran off. Well at least he's feeling better.

Fte 6
"legoshi!" I turned around to see oda running towards me.

"you ok bud?" I asked.

"yes I thought about what you said and I've decided that I'm not going to help out using technology but by standing alongside the rest of you. You've believed in me since the very beginning so I think I can definitely do this!"

I pulled him into a hug "I so proud of you buddy!"

"thank you for your support legoshi" oda pulled away blushing.

I chuckled. We've all been through hell but at least this experience has brought up odas confidence.

Your oda report card has been filled out.