Free Time

Hanakos pov

I had some spare time so I discided to hang out with hacku for a bit since he seemed nice. I found him in the library reading.

I had some spare time so I discided to hang out with mystary girl. I found her in the library.

"hey mystary girl" I said throwing my arm around her shoulder.

"ah hello Aiko. Your in a good mood" she said smiling.

"of course I am! I just realised how amazing my friends are"

She stared at me.

"I know I know it took me a while to figure that out but alots been going on ya know"

"it's not that it just.. You consider me your friend? Even though you don't know anything about me?"

"don't give me that shit! Just cause I don't know about your past doesn't mean I don't know you! Your a kind and gentle person and I consider you my friend damnit!"

"so you really don't care about my past?"

"Well I am curious but I care more about your personality than your past" she pulled me into a hug.

"thank you Aiko. I think I've really found a true friend in you" she smiled at me. I hugged her back awkwardly then we parted ways. I hope one day I'll learn her real name.

I still had some spare time so I discided to hang out with hinata since she was pretty interesting. I found her staring at a wall.

"Umm hinata?"

She jumped a little at my voice "ah my apologies! My mind was wondering to a far off place" she sure is a strange girl.

"I was wondering if you would like to hang out with me?"

"that sounds fun? Ok!" why does she sound so unsure!?

We walked to the dining hall and she smiled at me excitedly.

"so what should we talk about first? Oh I know! we should talk about our favourite games! I absolutely adores visual novels and choose your own adventure games!" she sure is excited.

"oh yeah your the ultimate gamer. Well I'm afraid the only game I've played is animal crossing"

"animal crossing is a wonderful game series!" hinata said excitedly.

We spent the next half hour talking about animal crossing. I got bored of the topic and tried to change it.

"so your first name and last names the same huh? Your dad must have a funny sense of humour"

She froze "I would prefer if we didn't talk about my father please"

"oh ok" she tensed up so suddenly. Did I struck a nerve?

"you mustn't feel guilty I'm fine!" hinata said reassuringly "I feel alot better now that you've spent time with me"

"I'm happy to spend time with you too hinata" I said feeling touched by the girls words.

"Well it's getting late we must head off to bed." I looked at the clock and sure enough it was time to go to bed. Did so much time pass already!? "I hope we talk again like this sometime"

"me too hinata. Goodnight!"

"goodnight!"

I went to bed feeling a lot better now that I have gotten to know the people I'm staying with.