Return To Towa City

The picture above is what himiko and kokichi look like now.

Kokichis pov

I packed all my important things in a bag. Its been six months since the insident and I can't stand being in this place anymore. I can't help seeing their bodies every time I walk past their room and if it's like that for himiko! We saw on the news that towa city had become a safe haven so we discided to move there.

"you ready honey?" I asked my girlfriend.

"yep just packing legoshis stuff" she replied. I peeked in to see himiko holding our one year old nephew in her arms while she struggled to zip the bag shut.

"need some help?" I chuckled. She nodded and handed him to me.

"hey little man you ready for the big move?" I asked.

"yep yep" the little one said clapping his hands together. He's so cute now that he's learned to talk!

"alright all done! Let's get this stuff in the car."

We packed the bags in the boot, put legoshi in his car seat and I hopped in the drivers seat. I know I'm sixteen and shouldn't be allowed to drive but it's the apocalypse and no one gives a damn if you break the rules anymore! I'm actually pretty decent at driving. Himikos dad taught me how to before he... Passed away.

I started the car and we started driving. We took a secret entrance to towa city that himikos dad knew about but honestly I wish we did take the normal route then we would have saw that towa city is not how we remember.

Once we arrived all we could see was dead bodies and killer Monokumas? We parked the car and kept our heads down. We didn't know what to do! We just stayed quiet until...

"waaaaaa" legoshi started crying!

All the Monokumas turned their heads towards us. Himiko unbuckled legoshi from his car seat and picked him up. One of the Monokumas ripped my car door away.

"get away!" I yelled kicking it in the face.

I grabbed himikos hand and ran towards an empty building but a Monokuma jumped on me and bit into my arm.

"ahhh" I yelled in pain.

"kokichi" himikos panicked voice rang out.

I thought I was going to die but then a blast of energy rang through my ear and the Monokumas lay broken at our feet. I looked up to see that I had been rescued by two girls. One with a microphone and the other with a pair of scissors.